Senate Appropriations Panel Passes HUD Bill
- HUD Budget Compromise Is Reached; CDBG, HOPE VI Intact. Vadum, Matthew // Bond Buyer;11/15/2005, Vol. 354 Issue 32259, p6
Focuses on the approval of 2006 appropriations for the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development by the House and Senate negotiators. Funding set for the Community Development Block Grant (CDBG) program; Budget for the HOPE VI initiative; Disappointment of housing advocates with the...
- Senate Panel Rejects President's HUD Cuts. Vadum, Matthew // Bond Buyer;7/21/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32179, p4
Reports on the approval of the fiscal 2006 spending package for the Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) by the U.S. Senate Appropriations Committee. Rejection of the request of President George W. Bush for two HUD programs; Amount appropriated for the tenant-based Section 8...
- Housing: Congress Clears HUD Spending Bill; Bush Expected to Sign $30B Package. Vadum, Matthew // Bond Buyer;11/12/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31263, p4
Focuses on the provisions of the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development's multi-billion-dollar spending bill for the fiscal year starting October 1, 2001. Authorization of the creation of thousands of section 8 rental assistance vouchers; Amount allocated for U.S. President George W....
- Negotiations End With $30.2 Billion Earmarked for HUD. Vadum, Matthew // Bond Buyer;11/7/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31260, p6
Reports on the approval of funds for the U.S. Housing and Urban Development (HUD) for the fiscal year beginning from October 1, 2002 by congressional negotiations on November 6, 2001. Funds allocated for safe drinking water SRF loan program; Percentage increase in the allocation of fund from...
- Building Communities. Milkulski, Barbara // National Mortgage News;3/31/2003, Vol. 27 Issue 27, p4
Presents an excerpt from the author's statement about the fiscal year 2004 budget for the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development.
- HACC Hit by Furlough Days. // Chicago Citizen - Chicago Weekend Edition;1/29/2014, Vol. 44 Issue 4, p7
The article presents information on the budget cut of the Department of Housing and Urban Development which has a direct impact on the funding of the Housing Authority of Cook County (HACC) which lost 8.3 million U.S. dollars in funding affecting the public housing communities.
- Senate OKs HUD Budget With Half the Section 8s of House Plan. Vadum, Matthew // Bond Buyer;8/3/2001, Vol. 337 Issue 31195, p5
Reports on the United States Senate's approval of a U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development spending package for fiscal year beginning October 1, 2001. Rental-assistance vouchers; Reduction of funding for the public housing capital program.
- Senate considers "minibus' appropriations measure. // Western Farm Press Exclusive Insight;10/21/2011, p17
The article reports that the U.S. Senate is considering a mini-omnibus appropriations measure, which includes the agriculture appropriations measure of fiscal year 2012. It states that the minibus contains annual spending bills for agriculture, transportation, and Housing and Urban Development....
- Senate Committee PassesHUD Funding Bill for FY 2012. // Assisted Housing Management Insider;Nov2011, p1
The article reports on the U.S. Senate Appropriations Committee's passage of the Senate bill 1596 to fund the Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD), the Department of Transportation and other programs for fiscal year 2012.