Richmond Fed: Mfg Employment Slipped
- INCREASE IN THE EMPLOYMENT COST INDEX FOR MARCH 1996. // Labor Law Journal;May96, Vol. 47 Issue 5, p343
The article informs that the Employment Cost Index (ECI) increased 0.9 percent before seasonal adjustment in the 3 months ended in March 1996. reported the U.S. Department of Labor. In March 1996 ECI level of 128.5 was 3.0 percent higher than in March 1995. The ECI measures changes in...
- Debunking the myths. // Caribbean Business;9/28/2006, Vol. 34 Issue 38, p26
The article reflects the author's view on effects of the charges made by detractors on Puerto Rico's tourism industry. One of the most stupid attacks is the low-paying jobs that the industry is offering and not the ones needed by the country and as compared to manufacturing industry where jobs...
- Wages and salaries increase fastest in Midwest over the year. // Compensation & Working Conditions;Feb2003, pN.PAG
Provides information on the Employment Cost Index for wages and salaries in private industry in the Midwest region of the U.S. in the year ended December 2002. Percentage of increase in the Employment Cost Index for wages and salaries of the region; Percent changes in Employment Cost Index for...
- The Numbers. // New Hampshire Business Review;6/13/2003, Vol. 25 Issue 12, p27A
Presents graphs depicting employment rate in New Hampshire. Seasonally adjusted unemployment rate in the U.S. and New Hampshire; Average weekly earnings of production workers in manufacturing; Manufacturing employment.
- EMPLOYMENT AND EARNINGS IN KANSAS CITY. // Monthly Labor Review;Feb70, Vol. 93 Issue 2, p65
Presents results of a study concerning employment and earnings in Kansas City, Kansas. Employment growth patterns; Levels of earnings; High proportions of jobs in transportation, finance, and trade.
- Employment. // Accountancy;Mar1999, Vol. 123 Issue 1267, p90
Reports that the British government has increased the amount that people attending employment tribunal hearings can claim by way of expenses and allowances. Details of allowances that will be given.
- Nonagricultural Wage and Salary Employment. // South Dakota Business Review;Dec98, Vol. 57 Issue 2, p10
Presents data on nonagricultural wage and salary employment for South Dakota from September 1997 to September 1998. Total nonfarm employment; Percentage change.
- The relative pay of public and private sector employees, 1970ï¿½1984. Elliott, R.F.; Murphy, P.D. // Cambridge Journal of Economics;Jun87, Vol. 11 Issue 2, p107
Analyzes the impact of changes in employment to the relative pay in Great Britain. Divergence between the experience of employees in public and private employment; Deterioration in the relative pay of public sector employees; Sources of real income growth in the public and private sector.
- Weekly earnings for employees increase slightly. // Infomat: A Weekly Review;04/06/2001, p4
Focuses on the slight increase of weekly earnings for all employees in Canada in January 2001. Growth in the year-over-year average weekly earnings for all employees; Factor attributed to the weakness in earnings growth of employees; Average earnings growth in Alberta; Rise in the number of...