SECURITIES IN REGISTRATION: DEBT
- SECURITIES IN REGISTRATION: EQUITY. // Investment Dealers' Digest;9/13/2004, Vol. 70 Issue 35, p54
This article presents a list of planned new offerings that have been registered with the SEC in the past one month, but have not yet come to market. Deals that have been withdrawn are excluded. The List is broken out into two sections: equity and debt. Initial public offerings are identified by...
- SECURITIES IN REGISTRATION: DEBT. // Investment Dealers' Digest;5/23/2005, Vol. 71 Issue 20, p55
Presents a list of planned new debt offerings that have been registered with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission. Identification of initial public offerings (IPO) by an IPO flag; Exclusion of shelf registrations in the list; Classification of the listing by filing date.
- DEBT. // Investment Dealers' Digest;5/9/2005, Vol. 71 Issue 18, p55
Presents a list of planned new debt offerings that have been registered with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission. Identification of initial public offerings (IPO) by an IPO flag; Classification of the listing by filing date; Exclusion of shelf registrations in the listing.
- FINANCINGS ROUNDUP. // BioWorld Today;6/26/2008, Vol. 19 Issue 124, p4
This section offers news briefs about the financing issues of some pharmaceutical companies such as Luminex Corp. and StemCells, Inc. It is mentioned that Luminex Corp. has priced its public offering of 3.5 million shares of common stock at US$19.91 per share and the proceeds will be used for...
- SEC Releases FAQs Regarding Securities Offering Reform Transition Issues. // Venulex Legal Summaries;2005 Q4, p1
The article reports on questions and answers released by the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission addressing issuers' transition to the new securities registration and public offering process rules. These address a number of topics, including explaining when a shelf registration statement...
- PIPELINE. // Investment Dealers' Digest;11/8/2004, Vol. 70 Issue 43, p16
Presents financing deals involving companies in the U.S. Loans in process as of November 4, 2004; Debt and initial public offerings available through November 9, 2004.
- PanAmSat Takes Another Shot At Repricing In Light Of IPO. K. K. // Bank Loan Report;1/17/2005, Vol. 20 Issue 2, p1
This article reports that it didn't take PanAmSat Holding Corp. and its lead bank Citigroup long to come to market for the second time with a repricing proposal--which emerged earlier this month--for its $1.66 billion term loan B. The company emerged with its first repricing proposal just last...
- Mixed results in Q1. Lawrence, Stacy // Nature Biotechnology;May2005, Vol. 23 Issue 5, p518
The article presents statistical information on biotechnology stock market performance. Anyone hoping for a resurgence of biotech stocks last quarter was disappointed. Even so, initial public offerings (IPOs) and follow-on offerings did make something of a recovery, up 55% and 25%, respectively...
- VÃZKUM PRVOTNÃCH VEÅ˜EJNÃCH NABÃDEK AKCIÃ REALIZOVANÃCH NA ÄŒESKÃ‰M KAPITÃLOVÃ‰M TRHU. Meluzin, Tomáš // E + M Ekonomie a Management / E+M Economics & Management;2009, Vol. 2009 Issue 2, p108
Funding development of the company through the â€žInitial Public Offering" has a high representation globally, the Czech Republic unlike, and belongs to traditional methods of raising funds necessary for development of business in the developed capital markets. In the United States of...