INVESTMENT BANKING DATABASE: ENERGY & POWER
- YUKOS ON ROLLER COASTER AS MARKETS TAKE A TUMBLE. // Global Finance;Jul/Aug2004, Vol. 18 Issue 7, p10
Reports on financial problems faced by Yukos Oil Corp. in the midst of recurring concerns on the investment market in Russia. Lawsuit filed against CEO Mikhail Khodorkovsky for alleged fraud and tax evasion; Comment of Russian President Vladimir Putin on the company; Back taxes and penalties...
- The Final Countdown? Borisov, Sergei // Transitions Online;7/12/2004, pN.PAG
Discusses issues regarding the impending threat of bankruptcy of Russian oil company Yukos. Offer of former CEO Mikhail Khodorkovsky to settle the company's debt; Action taken by the Russian General Prosecutor Office after the company missed the deadline for payment of back taxes, fines and...
- Potential pitfalls. // National Petroleum News;Nov2004, Vol. 96 Issue 12, p10
Provides information on the factors affecting the global oil market. Natural disasters; Problems associated with the alleged back taxes owned by Yukos Oil Corp., a major Russian oil firms; Instability related to Iraqi infrastructure.
- Yukos: hostage to fortune. // Power Economics;Mar2004, Vol. 8 Issue 3, p31
Reports the financial performance of oil giant Yukos Oil Corp. of Russia for the third quarter and first nine months of 2003. Revenues; Net income; Oil production costs.
- Yukos rescue bid. Skeffington, Robert // BRW;7/29/2004, Vol. 26 Issue 29, p81
Reports on the bail-out proposal for Russian-based petroleum company Yukos. Financial performance of the company.
- INVESTMENT BANKING DATABASE: Enery & Power. // Investment Dealers' Digest;4/28/2003, Vol. 69 Issue 17, p36
This article presents information about developments in the investment banking sector of the U.S. as of April 28, 2003. Yukos, Russia's second-largest oil producer, will acquire Sibneft, creating a new Russian superpower named YukosSibneft, which will become the fourth-largest oil company in the...
- ENERGY & POWER. // Investment Dealers' Digest;6/6/2005, Vol. 72 Issue 22, p32
The article presents tables showing developments in investment banking in the energy and power sector. Yukos Oil Corp., once Russia's largest oil company, anticipates a 20% decline in production this year. CEO Steven Theede said the company cannot invest in new capacity because the government...
- Company Results. // Power Economics;Nov2003, Vol. 7 Issue 10, p28
Discusses the financial results of various companies in the electric power industry. Scottish & Southern Energy; Yukos; AES Corp.; American Electric Power Co. Inc.
- Oil market weathers US hurricane. // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;9/10/2004, Vol. 48 Issue 37, p13
Reports on the fluctuation of oil prices due to fears of hurricane damage to U.S. oil facilities in the second week of September 2004. Increase in crude prices; Seizure of accounts from Yukos by the Russian Tax Ministry.