- IPOS IN THE U.S. // Investment Dealers' Digest;9/13/2004, Vol. 70 Issue 35, p14
This article focuses on the recent Initial Public Offers of different companies in the U.S. It presents tables containing information on filing date , filing range, amount of total shares and number of shares. Some of the companies listed here are Stonemor Partners; Saxon REIT (SAXND), Real...
- THE IPO 100. // Investment Dealers' Digest;9/13/2004, Vol. 70 Issue 35, p15
This article focuses on the a review of the most recent 100 initial public offerings. The IPO 100 Index measures the average price of the most recent 100 initial public offerings, excluding closed-end funds and unit offerings containing warrants in the U.S. market. For the three weeks ended...
- HK companies look West for IPOs. Begum, Husnara // Lawyer;4/5/2004, Vol. 18 Issue 13, p4
Reports on trends in the initial public offering (IPO) market in Hong Kong, China as of April 5, 2004. Efforts of Chinese companies to access the U.S. capital markets by doing dual listings in Hong Kong and Nasdaq; Factors that may deter Chinese companies from listing in the U.S.; Implications...
- Is the Dutch Auction IPO a Good Idea? Anand, Anita Indira // Financier;2006/2007, Vol. 13/14, p52
The Google IPO raised the question of whether Dutch auctions are preferable to the traditional bookbuilding method of financing. Some argue that Dutch auctions make public offerings more efficient in terms of price discovery by leaving less money on the table. They further argue that Dutch...
- THE IPO 100. // Investment Dealers' Digest;9/19/2005, Vol. 71 Issue 35, p16
Presents charts and graphs depicting the top 100 initial public offerings in the U.S. for the week ended September 14, 2005. Offer price of Enterprise GP Holdings; Percentage change in the deal of Bronco Drilling Co. Inc.; Price of the offering of Medical Properties Trust Inc.
- IPOs, Dirt-Cheap. Cramer, James J. // New York;11/15/2004, Vol. 37 Issue 40, p30
Looks into the initial public stock offerings of companies. Discovery of the fact that deals are being priced at a discount relative to demand; Prices of some of the deals mentioned; Advice of the author regarding the matter.
- Tech IPOs Among Top Performers As 2013 Comes To Close. BRIAN DEAGON // Investors Business Daily;12/19/2013, p00
This year will witness the most initial public offerings and IPO proceeds since 2000.
- Finding Out What's Going On (Plus Ã‡a Change Division). Smith, Adam // Public Relations Quarterly;Summer73, Vol. 18 Issue 1, p26
The article presents author's narrative of differences in business activities and attitudes in 1962 and 1972. I was an analyst in the twenties and could not get from management the true rate of their business activities, I had to go to the plant gate at stated intervals in order to establish a...
- Infibeam set to go for an IPO! // Adgully;7/2/2015, p5
The article reports that a Draft Red Herring Prospectus (DRHP) was filed by online shopping website owner Infibeam Incorporation Limited with the Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI) for an initial public offering (IPO) of Equity Shares. Topics discussed include proposed Equity Shares...