THE IPO 100
- IPOS IN THE U.S. // Investment Dealers' Digest;9/13/2004, Vol. 70 Issue 35, p14
This article focuses on the recent Initial Public Offers of different companies in the U.S. It presents tables containing information on filing date , filing range, amount of total shares and number of shares. Some of the companies listed here are Stonemor Partners; Saxon REIT (SAXND), Real...
- AFTERMARKET PERFORMANCE. // Investment Dealers' Digest;9/13/2004, Vol. 70 Issue 35, p17
This article focuses on the performance of different Initial Public Offerings that are released in the year 2004 so far. Some of the issuers listed in the table presented here are: Shanda Interactive Enterprises; Jed Oil; CrossTex Energy; Signature Bank; Kinetic Concepts; Icost Com; China...
- THE IPO 100. // Investment Dealers' Digest;9/19/2005, Vol. 71 Issue 35, p16
Presents charts and graphs depicting the top 100 initial public offerings in the U.S. for the week ended September 14, 2005. Offer price of Enterprise GP Holdings; Percentage change in the deal of Bronco Drilling Co. Inc.; Price of the offering of Medical Properties Trust Inc.
- HK companies look West for IPOs. Begum, Husnara // Lawyer;4/5/2004, Vol. 18 Issue 13, p4
Reports on trends in the initial public offering (IPO) market in Hong Kong, China as of April 5, 2004. Efforts of Chinese companies to access the U.S. capital markets by doing dual listings in Hong Kong and Nasdaq; Factors that may deter Chinese companies from listing in the U.S.; Implications...
- IPOs, Dirt-Cheap. Cramer, James J. // New York;11/15/2004, Vol. 37 Issue 40, p30
Looks into the initial public stock offerings of companies. Discovery of the fact that deals are being priced at a discount relative to demand; Prices of some of the deals mentioned; Advice of the author regarding the matter.
- BY THE NUMBERS. // Investment Dealers' Digest;11/19/2010, Vol. 76 Issue 43, p5
The article presents statistics on initial public offerings (IPOs) for the third quarter of 2009 including the number of IPOs completed in the third quarter of 2009, IPOs with proceeds of over 500 million dollars each, and the number of IPOs with raised proceeds of more than one billion dollars.
- Spy Eyeing Chance For Public Offering. Graves, Brad // San Diego Business Journal;9/27/2004, Vol. 25 Issue 39, p1
The article reports that Spy Optic Inc., a sunglass and goggle maker, is palling to go public. The company described plans for a $21 million initial public offering in a statement filed with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission on September 15, 2004. The date of the start of its stock...
- New Mining Launches Signal a Great Year. Fiscor, Steve // Engineering & Mining Journal (00958948);Dec2004, Vol. 205 Issue 12, p2
This article presents the author's views on issues related to mining corporations during the year 2004. According to the author the year 2004 will be remembered as a renaissance period for the mineral mining and processing sector. One sure sign of a resurgence is the high level of...
- Share prices of IPOs down 27 per cent in 2008. Lister, Laine // Money Management;5/1/2008, Vol. 22 Issue 15, p5
The article features the research conducted by Deloitte Corporate Finance on the performance of initial public offerings (IPO) in Australia. Studies show that several Australian financial services companies that chose not to publicly list because of market conditions may have the right...