Protecting the Qantas Sale From Leaks, Short-Selling
- BA/QANTAS JOINT SERVICES AGREEMENT TO BE EXTENDED. // Business Traveller (UK/Europe Edition);Mar2010, p9
The article reports on the approval of the extension of the BA/Qantas joint services agreement on routes between Europe and Australia for another five years by the Australian Competition and Consumer Commission.
- BA seeks Qantas extension. // Travel Trade Gazette UK & Ireland;8/18/2003, Issue 2577, p9
Reports on British Airways' (BA) review of the long-term future of services to Australia if it is not granted extended permission for a partnership with Qantas. Operation by BA of a code-share with its Australian partner, giving Qantas destinations via hubs at Singapore and bangkok, Thailand.
- BA extends e-ticketing. // Travel Trade Gazette UK & Ireland;5/3/2004, Issue 2612, p24
Reports on Qantas and British Airways' extension of its electronic-ticketing to Australian routes.
- What's Cooking? Dykins, Rose // Business Traveler;Apr2016, p20
The article focuses on the in-flight food service used by the airlines for better customer service. Topics discussed include voting by the airline passengers on meals served on international flights, communicating value to its customers, new dining concept for its economy class cabin introduced...
- Worth paying the premium. Wastnage, Justin // Travel Weekly Australia;9/5/2008, Issue 96, p44
The article discusses the moves undertaken by various airline companies to stay competitive worldwide. Qantas launched premium economy on its long-haul services in mid-March 2008. With such move, clients will now have a real choice between economy class and business class. British Airways (BA)...
- NO REST UNTIL WE GET THE OK. Egan, Liam // Travel Trade;1/28/2004, p16
Interviews Mackenzie Grant, Virgin Atlantic's head of Asia Pacific. Plans to service Australia in 2004 although approval of the move is still pending from the European Commission; Possible objections on the service by Qantas and British Airways; Difference of Virgin Atlantic's product from other...
- Airlines fly their profits flag. // Business Travel World;Sep2007, p10
The article reports on the profits posted by several airlines and hotel groups for the quarter ending June 30, 2007. British Airways posted operating profits for the period of ï¿½263 million, up from ï¿½206 million in the same period last year. Qantas has posted record profits before tax...
- READERS' POLL - AIRLINES. // Business Traveller (Asia-Pacific Edition);Oct2010, p65
The article highlights airlines servicing Asia which were ranked in the magazine's 2010 readers' poll. Singapore Airlines was chosen as the best airline, followed by Cathay Pacific and Qantas. To maintain its popularity among travelers, Singapore Airlines is planning to upgrade its web site and...
- AIRLINES NEWS. // Australian Gourmet Traveller;Jan2007, Vol. 7 Issue 1, p152
The article offers news briefs in the British airline industry. A 25% wider, fully-flat Club World bed, more privacy and storage space and an onboard Club Kitchen are features of a $250 million revamp of British Airways' business class. Qantas is the first airline in the world to get the...