Multiple ISSN policy re-affirmed
- A Notice from the Editor. // Vietnam;Jun2011, Vol. 24 Issue 1, p9
The article presents a notice from the editor regarding the renew of subscription to Vietnam magazine because there are those criminal organizations attempting to represent themselves as the Wieder History Group, asking for a check or credit card number to renew the subscription.
- Franchisee groups help resolve conflicts. Koss-Feder, Laura // Hotel & Motel Management;8/15/94, Vol. 209 Issue 14, p15
Discusses the importance of franchise members associations in resolving hotel management conflicts. Advantages of membership to the Ramada Inn International Association (RINA); Opinions of members to the Knights Owners United at the Round Table (KOURT).
- PXI Systems Alliance Attracts New Members. // Instrumentation Newsletter;2002 4th Quarter, Vol. 14 Issue 4, p17
Reports on the growth of the PXI Systems Alliance. Number of member companies of the alliance; Enumeration of new members; Adoption of PXI in the industry.
- ICAA membership is a good thing. // RSI: Roofing, Siding, Insulation;Jan2006, Vol. 83 Issue 1, p28
The article presents information on membership for Insulation Contractors Association of America.
- Teachers' attendance at the Academy AGM. // Investigating: Australian Primary & Junior Science Journal;Apr99, Vol. 15 Issue 1, p10
Highlights the evaluations received from teachers who attended a symposium sponsored by the Australian Academy of Science. Pioneer International and Queen's Trust as sponsors of the teachers; Comments from the teachers.
- REDEVELOPING Professional Development. Powell, Kathy A.; Krzmarzick, Karen // Association Management;Sep2001, Vol. 53 Issue 9, p33
Presents a case study of the development of an updated training product for members of the National Apartment Association (NAA). Background on NAA; Elements of a successful product development process; Factors that made the study valuable to program development. INSET: Making Sponsors Part of...
- Century-Mark Makeover. Grotz, Pamela J. // Association Management;Nov2002, Vol. 54 Issue 11, p62
Focuses on the management strategy for the National Parent Teacher-Association in the U.S. Reduction in the number of board members; Establishment of a representative system from the membership base; Transition of the governance structure.
- PRHTA members select four candidates for president-elect post. Guadalupe-Fajardo, Evelyn // Caribbean Business;8/9/2001, Vol. 29 Issue 32, p26
Presents the nominations for presidency for the Puerto Rico Hotel & Tourism Association (PRHTA). List of the nominated members; Career background of the nominees; Schedule for the declaration of winner.
- Subscription. // Enterprise & Society (Oxford University Press / USA);Dec2010, Vol. 11 Issue 4, pNP
The article presents subscription information for the journal.