Report from the Education/Publicity Subcommittee
- EDI Language in Requests for Proposal: Considerations and Specifications. // SISAC News;Winter96/Spring97, Vol. 11 Issue 2, p7
Discusses the Serials Industry Systems Advisory Committee final version of Electronic Data Interchange (EDI) Language in Requests for Proposal: Considerations and Specifications as of December 1, 1996.
- Editeur serials message development, October 1997. Martin, David // SISAC News;Winter97/Spring98, Vol. 12 Issue 2, p25
Reports the progress towards another edition of the EditEUR electronic data interchange (EDI) Manual. Messages upgraded in the manual; Basis of the initial work on serials messages; EDItEUR's Web site.
- EDITORIAL. Kash, Bita A. // Journal of Healthcare Management;Jan/Feb2016, Vol. 61 Issue 1, p1
An introduction is presented wherein the editor discusses various reports published within the issue on topics including an interview with Professor Nancy Borkowski, the role of physician leaders in implementing effective change and an overview of the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services...
- First Year Update--and More to Come. Munk, Peter L.; Nicolaou, Savvas; Murphy, Kieran // Canadian Association of Radiologists Journal;Oct2010, Vol. 61 Issue 4, p191
The author discusses the commercialization of radiology services. He discusses the format and content of the journal that has evolved over last year. He reports that the team has decided to change the format of the journal so that it will be published four times a year instead of five. He states...
- The EDI Horizon: Implementing an ANSI X12 Pilot Project at the Faxon Company. Schwart, Frederick E. // Future of Serials: Proceedings of the North American Serials Int;1991, Vol. 19 Issue 3/4, p39
The article discusses a study which explained the concepts of Electronic Data Interchange (EDI) and the American National Standards Institute (ANSI) Accredited Standards Committee X12 standard. The study also outlines the importance of EDI to the serials community and explains the nature and...
- PRODUCTS. // Journal of AHIMA;Apr2013, Vol. 84 Issue 4, p15
The article offers news briefs as of April 13, 2013 on topics including release of State Health Information Exchange Program (HIE); a guide released by non-profit organization eHealth Initiative; and strategic patient portal adopted by consultancy firm of Medseek, e-Health solutions provider.
- 2013: The Road Ahead. Gordon, Lynne Thomas // Journal of AHIMA;Jan2013, Vol. 84 Issue 1, p21
An introduction is presented which discusses various reports within the issue on topics including expertsâ€™ opinion on the journey of 2013, audit-requested medical records, and combating medical identity theft.
- Smaller players join the pace. // Electrical Wholesaling;Feb98, Vol. 79 Issue 2, p35
Describes the increased participation among distributors in electronic data interchange (EDI), bar coding and Internet commerce. Comments from Central Industrial Supply Co., Inc. vice president Don Stamper and Good Friend Electrical Supplies, Inc. vice president Rich Bolotsky; Problems in bar...
- EDI for all. // Electrical Wholesaling;Feb98, Vol. 79 Issue 2, p36
Focuses on the creating an electronic data interchange (EDI) standard on all commercial and industrial markets for distributors, end users, involved in the standardization of computer systems in the product channel. Implementation of a universal standard based on the EDI Pro standard...