WITH COURAGE AND PASSION: THE INSPIRED LEADERSHIP OF CHIEF JUSTICE SHIRLEY S. ABRAHAMSON
- A DEDICATION TO SHIRLEY S. ABRAHAMSON. George, Ronald M. // Albany Law Review;2004, Vol. 67 Issue 3, p647
Focuses on the election of Chief Justice Shirley S. Abrahamson of Wisconsin as President of the Conference of Chief Justices and Chair of the Board of Directors of the National Center for State Courts. Reason for her election; Advocacy of Abrahamson in volunteerism; Her effort in providing...
- SHIRLEY S. ABRAHAMSON: AN EXEMPLAR OF THE AMERICAN LAW INSTITUTE. Perkins, Roswell B.; Traynor, Michael // Albany Law Review;2004, Vol. 67 Issue 3, p651
Highlights the achievements of Chief Justice Shirley S. Abrahamson. Educational and career background; Role in the American Law Institute (ALI); Her analysis of the ALI, its procedures and its products.
- THE DEDICATION OF ECKSTEIN HALL. // Marquette Law Review;Fall2010, Vol. 94 Issue 1, p451
The article offers information on the dedication of the Ray and Kay Eckstein Hall on September 8, 2010 by the Marquette University in Milwaukee, Wisconsin. It says that around 1,600 individuals attended the dedication which was presided by Joseph D. Kearney, dean of Marquette University. It also...
- Girls Rule: Judge Houser a boon for Fort Worth court. O'Neil, Holland N. // Fort Worth Business Press;2/6/2004, Vol. 17 Issue 5, p28
Features Fort Worth, Texas Judge Barbara J. Houser. Career background; Accomplishments; Leadership and judicial acumen.
- LEADING QUESTIONS. Doorly, Christine; Obang, Daphne; Reynolds, Jill // Community Care;11/28/2002, Issue 1450, p38
Deals with leadership in social service. Qualities of a leader; Forms of leadership; Advice on practicing a leadership role.
- Skills for the New Millennium. Goldberg, Bert J. // Journal of Jewish Communal Service;Summer2000, Vol. 76 Issue 4, p260
Discusses several skills needed by a Jewish communal service worker to be able to meet the needs of the Jewish community in the 21st century. Marketing; Communication; Organization; Finances; Technology; Commitment; Sense of history.
- The Lineup. // Adirondack Daily Enterprise;4/9/2010, Vol. 117 Issue 85, p5
Photographs of various leaders and community servants in Adirondacks, New York, are presented including Don Williams, Deborah Donaldson, and Richard Gast.
- A LEADERSHIP RESOLUTION. Miskelly, Bronagh // Community Care;1/7/2010, Issue 1800, p4
In this article the author discusses aspects of the leadership resolution for The General Social Care Council in Great Britain.
- Lacy series keeps appeal. Barlow, Saideh // Indianapolis Business Journal;3/12/2001, Vol. 21 Issue 53, p1
Focuses on the Stanley K. Lacy Executive Leadership Series, operated by the Lacy Foundation in Indianapolis, Indiana. Series participants' involvement in community work; Teaching of leadership skills; Formation of a balanced group of potential leaders that represents different sectors, race and...