- Danfoss And Turbocor Form Joint Venture. // Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News;7/12/2004, Vol. 222 Issue 11, p1
Reports on a joint venture between Denmark-based Danfoss Inc. and Quebec-based Turbocor Inc. to be named Danfos Turbocor Compressors Inc. Number of employees; Product lines; Goal of the company; Key to the transaction; Benefits of the joint venture.
- Danfoss Full Owner of Turbocor. // ASHRAE Journal;Feb2013, Vol. 55 Issue 2, p8
The article reports on the acquisition of the full ownership of Danfoss Turbocor Compressors by Danfoss.
- Danfoss takes full control of Tubocor business. // ACR News: Air Conditioning & Refrigeration News;Feb2013, Vol. 29 Issue 5, p8
The article reports that full ownership of Danfoss Turbocor Compressors has been acquired by Danfoss, after having a 50 percent stake since 2004, and that its acquisition is a way of securing their leading position in variable speed compressor technology.
- Danfoss Turbocor Honored. // Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News;10/24/2011, Vol. 244 Issue 8, p7
The article announces that Danfoss Turbocor Compressors Inc. has received the 2011 Governor's Business Diversification Award at the Annual Industry Appreciation Week in Florida.
- Industry Roundup. // ASHRAE Journal;Aug2004, Vol. 46 Issue 8, p10
Reports developments related to business enterprises in the heating and ventilation industry and the compressor industry. Grant for business research awarded by the U.S. Department of Energy to ECR International; Plan of Danfoss AS and Turbocor Inc. to form a joint venture; Consolidation of...
- EPA Presents Climate Protection Award. Mazurkiewicz, Greg // Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News;5/10/2004, Vol. 222 Issue 2, p26
Reports on the presentation of the Climate Protection Award at the 2004 Earth Technologies Forum by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency. Recognition of the high-efficiency compressor technology of Turbocor Inc.; Use of magnetic bearings to maximize efficiency.
- Danfoss Forms Joint Venture. Anderson, Ashley // Supply House Times;Aug2004, Vol. 47 Issue 6, p24
Reports on the join venture entered into by Danfoss Commercial Compressors Ltd. with Montreal, Quebec-based Turbocor Inc., a manufacturer of oil-free centrifugal refrigerant compressors. Terms of the agreement; Expansion of the commercial product line of Danfoss.
- IN BRIEF. // Heating/Piping/Air Conditioning Engineering;May2004, Vol. 76 Issue 5, p15
Presents updates on the heating and ventilation industry in the U.S. as of May 2004. Plans of Farmington, Connecticut-based Carrier Corp. to acquire the Kennesaw, Georgia-based Automated Logic Corp.; Award received by the Turbocor compressor manufactured by Turbocor Inc.; Information on a...
- Danfoss Turbocor offers 1234ze compressor. // ACR News: Air Conditioning & Refrigeration News;Mar2012, Vol. 28 Issue 6, p5
The article offers information on Danfoss Turbocor's TG310, a prototype version of the oil-less compressor suitable for use with the refrigerant, HFO1234ze.