Engineering Green Buildings Conference DELIVERS
- Content is King. Golding, Maxine // Expo Magazine;Jun2007, Vol. 19 Issue 6, p54
The author suggests ways to turn conference programs more stimulating and interesting. Organizers should present information in accordance with the different learning methods of people. Speakers are advised to use interactive techniques and to participate in training sessions for speakers. Tyra...
- 10th-annual RoboBusiness draws 1,000 professionals to Boston. // Modern Materials Handling;Nov2014, Vol. 69 Issue 11, p3
The article discusses the highlights of RoboBusiness 2014 held on October 15, 2014 where 80 exhibitors and more than 950 people attended event, and mentions nLink as the winner of the Pitcfire event which consisted of 2-minute pitches to a panel of venture capitalists.
- Tourism set for success. T. F. // Tagungs-Wirtschaft;Apr2005, Vol. 29 Issue 2, p122
Focuses on the International Tourism Exchange ITB Berlin 2005 in Germany. Number of exhibitors who participated in the event; Improvement in the quality of attendance; Satisfaction of visitors with the show.
- REGISTRATION INFORMATION. // Offshore;Sep2016, Vol. 76 Issue 9, p30
The article offers information on the 2016 Deepwater Operations Conference and Exhibition registration and includes a chart which shows the registration type appropriate for full conference delegates, exhibitors and student delegates.
- Books and Serials Face an Uncertain but Exciting Future. G. M. E. // American Libraries;Dec2005, Vol. 36 Issue 11, p34
Features the 25th Charleston Conference in South Carolina in November 2005. Library science issues discussed at the conference; Speakers at the conference; Information on why many conference attendees came.
- 'Curing at the Speed of Light' Koleske, Joseph V. // Paint & Coatings Industry;Aug2002, Vol. 18 Issue 8, p48
Highlights the RadTech 2002 conference in Indianapolis, Indiana. Discussion of issues related to the use of ultraviolet radiation and electron beams in curing systems; Number of conference attendees; Speakers of the conference.
- Trade Show Superheroes. Kovaleski, Dave // Association Meetings;Oct2007, Vol. 19 Issue 5, p13
The article discusses the importance of key exhibitors and how to avoid exhibitor attrition, based from a study by Michelle Bruno, trade show consultant from Salt Lake City, California. According to the study, key exhibitors are the leaders in their industry who attract attendance. Associations...
- Additional infrastructure called for to improve propane storage capacity. // Modern Bulk Transporter;Aug2004, Vol. 67 Issue 2, p20
Highlights the Midwest Propane Gas Convention and Trade Show on April 16-18 in Indianapolis, Indiana. Theme of the conference; Conference attendance; Exhibitors; Displays of equipment for propane bobtails and transports.
- IMTS MANUFACTURING REVIVAL. // Quality;Nov2004, Vol. 43 Issue 11, p8
Reports on the outcomes of the 2004 International Manufacturing Technology Show in Chicago, Illinois. Theme of the show; Exhibitors; Total attendance; Presentation of manufacturing technologies of the future from universities and government research laboratories.