Ben Sherman ads aim for younger audience
- Ben Sherman moves �4m ad business in-house. Quilter, James // Marketing (00253650);3/8/2006, p6
The article reports that fashion brand Ben Sherman Ltd. has parted company with Grey London and taken its �4 million advertising account in-house. Grey was reappointed by Ben Sherman in April 2004, having previously handled its ad business in the 90s. It was reported at the time that the brand...
- New Ben Sherman Logo Strikes a Familiar Chord. Newman, Eric // Brandweek;8/6/2007, Vol. 48 Issue 29, p11
The article discusses how London, England-based fashion brand Ben Sherman is planning to launch a brand logo, which will resemble a guitar pick. The new logo will appear on Ben Sherman footwear, apparel, accessories and hang tags during the brand's spring 2008 advertising campaign. Ben Sherman...
- Ben Sherman to increase spend for 'animal' ads. // Marketing (00253650);02/08/2001, p5
Reports that clothing company Ben Sherman is increasing its advertising spending in Great Britain in March 2001.
- MTV, Ben Sherman Bridge the Generation Gap. J.G. // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;4/3/2003, Vol. 185 Issue 67, p8
Details the marketing strategy of clothing manufacturer Ben Sherman. Debut in the MTV Store; Showcase of merchandise in front windows of the store; Statement of chief executive officer Michael Buckley.
- Ben Sherman to back MTV2 show. // Marketing (00253650);10/3/2007, p6
The article reports that Ben Sherman, the fashion label often associated with modern culture, is to fund a one-off MTV2 show as part of its plans to develop marketing related to music. The company will back a show on the best of British music in what will be its first foray into...
- VisitBritain seals deal with Ben Sherman. // Marketing Week (01419285);8/21/2008, Vol. 31 Issue 34, p11
The article reports that national tourism body VisitBritain has signed a deal with clothing brand Ben Sherman Group Ltd. to help promote Great Britain. It is one of the first deals to be brokered by VisitBritain's brands partnership team, which was created to develop links with non-tourism...
- Ben Sherman taps into laddish culture with Grey print ads. // Campaign (UK);02/19/99, Issue 7, p4
Announces the move of clothing manufacturer, Ben Sherman, to use a print campaign targeting the laddish culture in Great Britain. Description of the advertisements created by Grey scheduled to run on men's style magazines starting March 1999.
- Ben Sherman to run 'mod' events. // Marketing (00253650);10/25/2006, p2
The article informs that advertising agency Exposure has been hired by fashion firm Ben Sherman Ltd. to create live events based around mod and ska music in order to re-affirm its heritage. Spring and summer 2006 clothing range of Ben Sherman already features in an Xbox 360 game after it has...
- Ben Sherman Brings U.K. Lifestyle to Spring. O'Loughlin, Sandra // Brandweek;1/10/2005, Vol. 46 Issue 2, p9
Deals with the spring advertising campaign to be launched by British lifestyle brand Ben Sherman in 2005. Amount spent annually by the firm for the publicity of Ben Sherman apparel and clothing; Focus of the marketing campaigns of the company targeted at youth; Description of the advertising...