Industry Adapts Outdoor Gear Technology to Flight Clothing
- hyde park. Brandt, Alyssa // Cincinnati Magazine;Mar2012, Vol. 45 Issue 6, p44
The article offers several developments related to clothing industry in Ohio. It mentions Hank Yarn Boutique Five sweater-knitting enthusiasts has stated a boutique Hank. Posh Boutique Posh owners Andy Worley and Giovanny Mira have revealed their trendy eclectic clothing collection for men and...
- Easy care, easy wear. // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;7/29/1999, Vol. 178 Issue 20, p2
Reports on the increased demand for easy care fabrics among women in the United States, according to Cotton Incorporated's `Lifestyle Monitor.' Lifestyle of women in the 1990s; Quality of natural fabrics; Easy care fabrics used in the Freeport Studio collections.
- Knitwear sector sees higher exports in quota-free regime. // Colourage;Jun2004, Vol. 51 Issue 6, p97
Reports that India's knitwear sector remained confident of an improved export performance in the quota-free regime beginning 2005.
- coming up. // DNR: Daily News Record;9/15/97, Vol. 27 Issue 111, p17
A calendar of events related to the clothing trade industry in the U.S. is presented, including the Japan Wool textile exhibition to be hosted by the Japan Woolen and Linen Textiles Exporters Association on September 16-18, 19978 in New York City; the Macy's Passport '97 Fusion on September...
- FORTHCOMING EVENTS. // Colourage;Jul2009, Vol. 56 Issue 7, p116
A calendar of international events for the textile and garment industry from July to October 2009 is presented which includes Techtextil India 2009 in Mumbai, India, Textil Hogar 2009 in Valencia, Spain, and Spinexpo New York 2009 in New York, New York.
- Over quota: EU opens up for China. Tierney, Stephen; Davies, Claire // Supply Chain Europe;Sep2004, Vol. 13 Issue 7, p11
Reports on the opening of the textile trade of Europe to China. Import of Chinese textile and apparel to the European Union.
- Swiss role for collaboration. Brägger, Marion // Supply Chain Europe;Sep2004, Vol. 13 Issue 7, p35
Reports on the benefits from the collaboration of suppliers with Swiss retailers in the fashion industry. Product proliferation and shorter product life cycle.
- Jaguars' roar can drown out tigers. Tierney, Stephen // Supply Chain Europe;Sep2004, Vol. 13 Issue 7, p37
Reports on the shift of clothing and textiles production to Asia. Focus on internal markets; Demand for fast fashion.
- 10 Emerging Apparel Exporters to the United States. // Apparel Magazine;Nov2003, Vol. 45 Issue 3, p36
This article presents a listing of the top 30 largest exporters of apparel to the United States which is based on the volume of each country's apparel exports to the United States during the year ending July 2003. Listing of the top 10 emerging apparel exporting countries is based on percentage...