- Decision time. // Money (14446219);Sep2012, Issue 149, p22
The article answers a question about relocating to find a better-paid job and improving one's position for retirement.
- Fundamental lessons still apply for retirement plan participants. Lee, Karen // Employee Benefit News;Dec2001, Vol. 15 Issue 15, p23
Focuses on the actions taken by retirement plan participants and employers to avoid economic risks. Reason for the reallocation by employers of their assets; Benefits of combining deferred compensation with defined benefit plans; Information on investment options offered in retirement plans.
- TOWARDS PRIVATIZATION OF MONTENEGRIN PENSION SYSTEM. Vojinovic, Ivana // Montenegro Economic Trends;Dec2005, Issue 21, p96
Explores the status of the pension system in Montenegro. Problems with the current pension system; Importance of increasing employment and tightening the control of contributions payments; Significance of introducing private pensions insurance.
- Update. Hatch, Diane; Flynn, Gillian // Workforce (10928332);Dec99, Vol. 78 Issue 12, p112
Presents an update on personnel management issues. Company-dominated or controlled employee committees that address the employer regarding terms and conditions of employment; Early-retirement incentive plan implemented by the Gary Indiana school system.
- Opinia prawna w sprawie koniecznosci rezygnacji z zatrudnienia przez posla uprawnionego do emerytury (w swietle art. 103a ustawy o emeryturach i rentach z FUS oraz art. 31 ust. 2 ustawy o wykonywaniu mandatu posla i senatora). Galinska.-raczy, Irena // Zeszyty Prawnicze;2011, Vol. 30 Issue 2, p145
Legal opinion relates to a situation in which a Deputy to the Sejm receives a retirement and is employed as well. For the time of exercising a mandate he was granted an unpaid leave. Author claims that upon completion of the 60 years old of female Deputy to the Sejm (65 years old in case of male...
- A job for life. // British Baker;8/27/2010, Vol. 2 Issue 16, Special section p1
The article reports on the move government of Great Britain to abolish forced retirements that will allow employees to work as long as they can.
- Your Retirement Won't Look Like Your Parents' // USA Today Magazine;Jan2003, Vol. 131 Issue 2692, p6
Focuses on the importance of retirement planning. Implication of longer life expectancy for retirement; Emphasis on employment.
- GP Business: Interest in pensions shows your age. Handysides, Stuart // GP: General Practitioner;11/12/2004, p53
The article informs that science fiction comics looked beyond 2000 to a time when people would travel in space, drive enormous pink Rolls Royces, and wear shiny jumpsuits. According to a report Great Britain government pension is one of the least generous state-funded pension systems in the...
- Employer Retirement Obligations In a Chaging World. Hogan, Robert G.; Kerstein, Steven J. // Journal of Financial Service Professionals;Nov99, Vol. 53 Issue 6, p62
A number of forces are influencing employers worldwide to shape and reshape their retirement programs including the privatization of social security, aging populations, changing career patterns and employment relationships, the competitive landscape, and changing regulatory environments. In...