What's new in vending
- Vending industry profits in '93. // Appliance Manufacturer;Oct94, Vol. 42 Issue 10, p19
Focuses on the profits of vending companies in 1993. Comparison with 1992 figures; Data from the National Automatic Merchandising Association (NAMA).
- Vending operators add beverages to boost sales. J. N. F. // Beverage Industry;Nov93, Vol. 84 Issue 11, p18
Reports that juice, gourmet coffee, and water are becoming vending machine staples. Survey of vending machine operators on their stocking of juice, coffee and water in their machines; National Automatic Merchandising Association annual meeting reports; Background on the vending industry. INSET:...
- Software aids vending profits. // Appliance Manufacturer;Apr94, Vol. 42 Issue 4, p19
Reports on the vending industry's struggle to determine the cost implications of their marketing, operational and merchandising decisions. Measurement of profit contributions of all products in a vending machine; Use of software package and manual from the National Automatic Merchandising...
- Most Vending Operators To Accept Cashless Payments This Year, Survey Data Suggest. Woodward, Kevin // CardLine;3/4/2011, Vol. 11 Issue 9, p18
The article reports that according to a joint survey conducted by Apriva Inc. and the National Automatic Merchandising Association, around 57 percent of the U.S. vending-machine operators plan to add the use of cashless payments in 2011. It states that only eight percent are likely not to add...
- Vending embraces growth and technology. // Beverage Industry;Jun2011, Vol. 102 Issue 6, p118
Information about the annual trade show held April 27-29, 2011 sponsored by the National Automatic Merchandising Association (NAMA) at McCormick Place in Chicago, Illinois on the vending industry growth and technology is presented. The trade show highlighted NAMA's plan to appeal to younger...
- TOOLS OF THE TRADE: VENDING. // Beverage World;2/15/2006, Vol. 125 Issue 2, p50
The article presents news briefs concerning vending machines industry in the U.S. as of February 2006. JCM American Corp. introduced its Optipay system that accepts higher-denomination bills. The National Automatic Merchandising Association will conduct its Spring Expo in Las Vegas, Nevada in...
- Universal standard may not be an out-of-this world idea. Sfiligoj, Eric // Beverage World;10/31/93, Vol. 112 Issue 1553, p26
Reports on the efforts of members of the National Automatic Merchandising Association (NAMA) in standardizing vendors' language worldwide. Coca-Cola USA's development of a standard communications protocol called multi-drop bus (MDB); Approval of the MDB by the European Vending Machine...
- NAMA elects officers. // Appliance Manufacturer;Dec93, Vol. 41 Issue 12, p19
Lists the officers of the National Automatic Merchandising Association (NAMA) for 1994. R. Craig Estey as president.
- NAMA names Levine chairman. // Appliance Manufacturer;Apr93, Vol. 41 Issue 4, p10
Announces the appointment of Lawrence Levin as chairman of the National Automatic Merchandising Association (NAMA). Other offices.