- OIL AND CLEANING IMPORTANT: FACTS ON FRYERS. Chater, Amanda // FoodService Director;12/15/2001, Vol. 14 Issue 12, p83
Provides information on the use of fryers in the cooking operations of the U.S. food service market. Key to optimizing the performance of fryers; Categories of fryers used at Arkansas Children's Hospital; Safety tips on using fryers.
- Dirty fryers could be causing cancer. // Caterer & Hotelkeeper;5/19/2005, Vol. 194 Issue 4375, p14
Reports on the possible exposure of British customers to carcinogenic chemicals due to the condition of deep-fat fryers in food service establishment discussed by Mike Jee, a scientist at Reading University in England, during the Clean Up Frying conference held in London, England in May 2005. ...
- BACK-OF-HOUSE INNOVATION: WHAT'S NEW FOR 2003? Riell, Howard // FoodService Director;1/15/2003, Vol. 16 Issue 1, p67
Provides information on innovations in the food service equipment and technology sector. Ultra violet hoods; Filters in fryers; Ovens.
- BPS FRYER TOOLS. // Restaurant Business;6/1/2003, Vol. 102 Issue 10, p66
Foodservice equipments manufacturer, BPS Inc. has launched tools that remove food particles from top and bottom of fryers and makes clean-up procedure of fryers easier.
- Deep fat fryers. // Caterer & Hotelkeeper;2/12/2010, Vol. 200 Issue 4614, p58
The article presents information on the types of deep fat fryers used in commercial kitchens in the food service industry. The electric fryers are used for low to medium productions and are cheaper than gas fryers in terms of servicing costs. The output capacity of electric fryers are enhanced...
- HostEx product preview. // Foodservice & Hospitality;Sep2003, Vol. 36 Issue 7, p92
Presents food service products shown at the HostEx 2003, Canada's largest hospitality trade show. Digital scale from Yamato; Espresso machine from Rancillo; Deep fryer from Perfect Fry Co.
- FRY IT! // Caterer & Hotelkeeper;2/28/2008, Vol. 198 Issue 4516, p99
The article presents a comparison of food service fryers including the QNC-GF5 from Valera, the Opus 700 electric models from Lincat, and the Falcon Infinity fryer from Falcon Foodservice Equipment.
- Quik N' Crispy. Artt, Paul // Tourist Attractions & Parks;Aug2006, Vol. 36 Issue 5, p127
This article profiles the Quik N' Crispy greaseless fryer for amusement venues. This fryer does not need vented hoods, and the facility will not need deep fat fryers or grills. Two models are presented with their capacities for food. The units can fry, grill and bake using only hot air and pay...
- The Broaster Company. Markwardt, Mark // Tourist Attractions & Parks;Aug2008, Vol. 38 Issue 5, p118
The article discusses The Broaster Company, a cooking supply and food company. Some of Broaster's top products are its chicken and its pressure-fryers. The company focuses mostly on restaurants, grocery stores, and convenience stores for its business, and has a well-established reputation for...