Soy on the menu
- More ways to love soy. Bishop, Jack // Natural Health;Mar2001, Vol. 31 Issue 2, p160
Presents several recipes using soy beans and tofu. Recommendations for serving Soybeans and Spinach with Golden Onions; Number of servings per recipe; Ingredients for Baked Five-Spice Tofu; Instructions for cooking Thai Curry With Tofu, Sweet Potatoes, and Red Pepper.
- THE FLAVOURS OF CHEESE. Mathur, Sudha // Woman's Era;Aug2012, p50
The article presents several recipes for cheese, including cheese sandwich, Paneer Tikka, and stir-fried toffu.
- Soy Creative Sides. // Restaurant Hospitality;Oct2007, Vol. 91 Issue 10, p92
The article presents soy recipes, including Edamame Cappuccino and Tofu and Wilted Spinach Stir Fry.
- soy made simple. Taylor, Marygrace // Kiwi;Apr/May2012, p58
Recipes for soybeans-rich foods are presented, including tofu edamame scramble and lemon herb tempeh.
- The joy of soy. KMT, Written by Alia // Heart & Soul;Feb/Mar2000, Vol. 7 Issue 1, p90
Presents recipes using soybean products. Health benefits of soybean products; Examples of soy bean recipes such as Vegan Lasagana, Jana's Spring Garden Soup and Blueberry Banana Shake. INSET: Wanna get more soy?.
- Tofu to You Too. // Nutrition Action Health Letter;May2008, Vol. 35 Issue 4, p10
Several tofu recipes by Kate Sherwood are presented, including Sesame-Crusted Tofu, Soy-Balsamic Tofu, and Satay Tofu.
- Serving up Soy. // Restaurant Hospitality;Oct2008, Vol. 92 Issue 10, p62
Several recipes involving soy are presented including the edamame-tofu croquettes and the tofu gratin.
- Tofu! Gable, Christine // Home Cooking;Feb2007, Vol. 35 Issue 1, p54
The article presents several recipes featuring tofu, including Shepherd's Pie, Scrambled Breakfast Tofu and Tofu-Filling Lasagna.
- Vegetable/Tofu. // Easy & Healthy Japanese Food for the American Kitchen;2007, p101
Several recipes for vegetable and tofu are presented including baby shrimp with edamame, edamame kanoko, and Keiko's spicy dynamite edamame.