At the dessert bar
- dreamy desserts. // Cincinnati Magazine;Summer2010 Wedding, p114
The article offers information on serving several types of desserts in weddings including cookies, candies, and pies.
- Quick & easy cookies 'n' cream. Loe, Jodi Jackson // Southern Living;Oct94, Vol. 29 Issue 10, p184
Presents recipes for desserts using cream-filled chocolate sandwich cookies as ingredients. Caramel-nut crunch pie; Triple cream dessert; Ice-cream sundae pie.
- Do As We Say, Not As We Eat. ROSENSTRACH, JENNY; WARD, ANDY // Bon Appetit;Apr2013, Vol. 58 Issue 4, p32
A recipe for Slice-and-Bake Oatmeal Raisin Cookies is presented.
- Suddenly s'mores. Disbrowe, Paula // Restaurant Business;12/15/97, Vol. 96 Issue 24, p59
Presents information on s'mores, a chewy bar cookie popular in Illinois. Reasons behind the s'mores name for the cookie; Different s'mores desserts offered by restaurants and their prices. INSETS: Recipe.;Foodline.
- Prize-winning recipes. Nuss, Patricia; Nuss, Anna // Workbasket;Dec93/Jan94, Vol. 59 Issue 2, p38
Presents a list of prize winning recipes. Names of recipes; Methods.
- COOKIE SHOOTERS. // Good Housekeeping;Oct2014, Vol. 258 Issue 10, p172
The article presents a recipe for the dessert Cookie Shooters.
- The Sweetest Ring. Browne, Michael // Convenience Store News;4/14/2003, Vol. 39 Issue 5, p70
The article reports that cookies, crackers and breakfast bars continue to bring in sales at convenience stores despite wholesale price increases. Half of all teenagers and close to a quarter of adults reported purchasing a sweet snack at a convenience store in the past 30 days as of April 14,...
- BRANDED, PRE-MADE, FROM-SCRATCH, ETC.: COOKIE CHOICES. Lassen, Mary // FoodService Director;04/15/2001, Vol. 14 Issue 4, p104
Highlights the cookies served at several non-commercial food services in the United States. Inclusion of cookies in student meals; Costs of the cookies; Flavors.
- Cookie ideas. Lassen, Mary // FoodService Director;05/15/97, Vol. 10 Issue 5, p168
Focuses on cookies as a mainstay in food service in the United States. Comments from Russ Knott, food service manager at Gonzaga University in Spokane, Washington; Number of cookies that are prepared daily at Gonzaga's central bakery; Features that are no longer offered; How catering has...