- Chocolate â€˜barsâ€™. Brandler, Emily // Journal of Business (10756124);Dec/Jan2005 Supplement, Vol. 20, p46
Reports on several bistros and bars that offers hot chocolate drinks in the U.S. Location of Bittersweet Bakery & Bistro owned by Gina Garcia; Number of chocolates offered at Latah Bistro; Plan of CafÃ© Marron to add a Mexican hot chocolate item on the menu
- Mmm, Chocolate Bars. Kloberdanz, Kristin; Kornreich, Leron; Niknejad, Golnoush // Time;8/1/2005, Vol. 166 Issue 5, p55
Focuses on chocolate lounges in the United States. Description of Ethel's Chocolate Lounge in Chicago Illinois, which serves chocolate products to customers; History of chocolate lounges; Popularity of chocolate; Assertion that antioxidants in chocolate may help protect against cancer; How the...
- Best Hot Chocolate. Druckman, Charlotte // Travel & Leisure;Jan2007, Vol. 37 Issue 1, p188
The article focuses on restaurants in the world that serve best hot chocolate. Angelina in Paris, France serves thick chocolat africain, with whipped cream. Cacao Sampaka in Barcelona, Spain serves chocolat a la taza which is made with milk, cinnamon and hot pepper. Via e Caff&x#00E9; in Cape...
- The chocolate challenge. // Caterer & Hotelkeeper;2/5/2004, Vol. 193 Issue 4309, p74
Discusses the significance of hot chocolate as a consumer product and as part of beverage menus in the food-service sector. Popularity of hot chocolates among consumers; Ways to achieve an above-average chocolate drink; Remarks from Chocolate Society managing director Alan Porter on the market...
- Catering in '06. Hansen, Bill // Chef Magazine;Nov/Dec2005, Vol. 15 Issue 11, p15
The article provides information on various predictions made by caterer Shelley Pedersen regarding the upcoming trends in catering services in the year 2006. According to Pedersen, tea and tea service would grow exponentially in the coming year. Caterers are also offering hot chocolate bars with...
- Luxury chocolate drink is hot to trot, vend and serve. // Food Manufacture;Sep2008, Vol. 83 Issue 9, p18
The article reports on the launch of Amour de Chocolat, a luxury hot chocolate by Aimia Foods for vending and foodservice operators in Great Britain. Amour de Chocolat is a natural chocolate beverage option which is free of hydrogenated vegetable oils and contains a high cocoa content for a rich...
- Chocolate choice. Boughton, Ian // Caterer & Hotelkeeper;3/13/2008, Vol. 198 Issue 4518, p54
This article deals with the efforts of beverage manufacturers to address the growing demand for hot chocolate drinks in the food service sector. The giant chocolate brands have watched the growth in the market, and are united in seeing a female target. Twinings has taken a popular word in...
- Nestle puts milk mix in twin pouches. // Packaging Digest;Jan97, Vol. 34 Issue 1, p3
Reports on the launching of Nesquick, a chocolate milk mix from Nestle, in the United States market. Advantages of the new packaging design; Features of Nesquick pouch packs.
- Cocoa Loco. Decarlo, Lauren // New York;1/12/2004, Vol. 37 Issue 1, p42
Presents several hot chocolates served in New York City.