Attn: School foodservice directors and other commodity purchasers
- Drought effects on cattle will linger for years to come. Barons, John // Nation's Restaurant News;5/19/2003, Vol. 37 Issue 20, p56
Presents market information on animal products and perishable goods as of May 19, 2003. Drought effect on beef supplies and dairy products; Fluctuation of coffee prices due to weather conditions; Price forecasts for wheat and corn.
- West Coast production helps fill in supply affected by drought in other regions. Barone, John T. // Nation's Restaurant News;08/30/99, Vol. 33 Issue 35, p28
Presents an update on major commodity markets in relation to the food service business in the United States as of August 30, 1999. Impact of hot weather on various commodities during the summer season; Strong demand for beef influenced by higher disposable income; Decrease in milk production...
- PRODUCT SHOWCASE. // Nation's Restaurant News;06/11/2001, Vol. 35 Issue 24, p94
Features several products from the food service industry in the United States. Variety of Sweet Streets Desserts; Addition of flavored tortillas in Tumaro's Wraps; Product offerings of Premier Foodservice Distributors.
- Chamber Fiesta a Success! Callaway, Wendi // Grand Saline Sun (TX);4/11/2013, Vol. 116 Issue 15, p1
The article reports on the success of the 56th Annual Grand Saline Chamber of Commerce Banquet which included silent and live auctions as well as wonderful meal catered by Peralta's Mexican Restaurant in Grand Saline, Texas. INSET: Community Awards presented.
- Merchandising corner. // FoodService Director;09/15/98, Vol. 11 Issue 9, p150
Presents merchandising products for food service operations in the United States. Includes the Java Coast branded beverage center from Superior Coffee; Yohay's BIG SIPPER edible wafer straw; Berks Packing Co.'s Roller Grill Program.
- Attn: School foodservice directors and other commodity purchasers. Salkin, Stephanie // FoodService Director;01/15/99, Vol. 12 Issue 1, p72
Presents updates on commodities relevant to school food service directors and purchasers in the United States as of January 1999. Includes announcement of bonus purchases for pork from the US Department of Agriculture (USDA); Purchases made for frozen cooked diced chicken by the USDA.
- Nov. index up 4.09%. // FoodService Director;12/15/98, Vol. 11 Issue 12, p79
Presents an overview of the commodities and frozen foods market and the wholesale food service market of the United States for the week of December 15, 1998. Percentage increase in the average commodities market index; Decline in wholesale butter prices; Pork index; Trends in the prices of...
- Menu News. // Restaurant Hospitality;Mar2005, Vol. 89 Issue 3, p78
This section presents several products for the food service industry introduced in the U.S. market in March 2005.
- PRODUCT SHOWCASE. // Nation's Restaurant News;4/14/2003, Vol. 37 Issue 15, p68
Presents several commercial products related to food service in the U.S. 2003 Basket/Mini Breaded Shrimp promotion of Fishery Products International; New Lamb Weston Hand Fulls sandwiches from ConAgra Foods; Hatco Glo-Ray heated display cases.