Supermarket chain offers f/s contracts to colleges, schools
- Chicago colleges, Eurest acknowledge industry talent. King, Paul // Nation's Restaurant News;03/06/2000, Vol. 34 Issue 10, p18
Reports on a banquet held on February 16, 2000, at the Chicago Cultural Center for the City Colleges of Chicago in Illinois, to celebrate the past and future of the city's community college system and the food service industry. Participation of hospitality students from Chicago colleges and...
- Organic Food Truck Operates at Community College. // Food Management Exclusive Insight;5/11/2012, p1
The article reports on the engagament of Kind Kitchen food truck by the North West Arkansas Community College in Bentonville.
- Movable feast. L.L. // Progressive Grocer;Feb97, Vol. 76 Issue 2, p10
Reports that Gooding's Supermarkets, of Altamonte Springs, Florida, has opened a kitchen facility at a store in Apopka, Florida. Who the facility will service; Comments from Jonathan Gooding, chairman of Gooding's.
- Don't mess with the mouse. Lewis, Len // Progressive Grocer;Feb97, Vol. 76 Issue 2, p56
Focuses on the opening of a Gooding's Supermarkets' grocery store in Walt Disney Company's Celebration, a planned community in Florida. Information on Walt Disney's Celebration; Relationship between Gooding's and Walt Disney; Comments from Jonathan Gooding, chairman of Gooding's Supermarkets. ...
- ECC Raises Funds for Culinary Center. // Nation's Restaurant News;3/1/2004, Vol. 38 Issue 9, p28
Reports that Elgin Community College has raised money for the Culinary Center in Elgin, Illinois, during the 2004 Crystal Ball gala. Use of the funds to equip the Center; Number of guests who attended the gala.
- SEGMENT SIGNALS. // FoodService Director;2/15/2003, Vol. 16 Issue 2, p1
Presents news briefs on the food service industry in the U.S. as of February 15, 2003. Expansion of Krystal restaurants throughout the Southeast; Agreement signed by New York-based Pomesa Systems with Whitsons Food Service of Huntington Station, New York; Sales increase announced by Henry Ford...
- NO ASSEMBLY LINES HERE: New facility drives sales at Michigan commuter campus. Riell, Howard // FoodService Director;3/15/2003, Vol. 16 Issue 3, p36
Reports on the sales and customer traffic growth posted by Henry Ford Community College on its food service operations following a two-year renovation project. Equipment added to the college's cafeteria; Range of its food stations; Challenges faced by the renovation project.
- Truck Bridges Food Gap at CC. // Food Management;Jun2012, Vol. 47 Issue 6, p12
The article offers information on the Kind Kitchen mobile eatery engaged by the North West Arkansas Community College in Bentonville, Arkansas at the campus as its cafetaria is under renovation.
- Glendale Community College offers expanded meal options. // FoodService Director;09/15/98, Vol. 11 Issue 9, p5
Announces the introduction of additional food service options at the Glendale Community College in California for the 1998 fall semester. Rationale behind the move; Cost-effective measures implemented; Menu features; Health food additions.