ARAMARK'S 1-stop shopping
- Aramark gives back. // Uniforms;Sep/Oct2008, Vol. 2 Issue 5, p19
The article reports on the volunteer work by employees from the Burbank, California-based Uniform & Career Apparel division of ARAMARK at the Salvation Army Red Shield Youth and Community Center in the Pico-Union district of Los Angeles on July 17, 2008. The volunteers reportedly refurbished the...
- Uniform rental program. // Materials Management in Health Care;Feb98, Vol. 7 Issue 2, p44
Introduces TeamCasual uniform rental program from Aramark which eliminates uniform washing, repairs, reordering and inventory management. Features of the program.
- Aramark slashes its 3rd-Q earnings forecast by one-half. Elan, Elissa // Nation's Restaurant News;7/24/2006, Vol. 40 Issue 30, p9
The article reports that Pennsylvania-based contract feeder and facilities manager Aramark Corp., led by its chairman Joseph Neubauer, has reduced its earnings forecast for the third quarter of 2006 because of the weak performance of its uniform and career apparel direct marketing business. The...
- L.A. distributor reassesses title mix. Mediati, Ellen // Folio: The Magazine for Magazine Management;01/01/97, Vol. 26 Issue 1, p24
Reports on ARAMark's alleged plan to hack 1,700 unprofitable titles from its distribution list. 18% average sell-through of the firm; Prediction that the firm is going to cut based on the profitability titles; Speculation that the firm is trying to get better terms and conditions out of...
- Aramark launches nutrition ed. program. King, Paul // Nation's Restaurant News;2/19/96, Vol. 30 Issue 8, p18
Reports on Aramark's launching of a nutrition education program for elementary and secondary schools in time for National Nutrition Month.
- Aramark to help markets services to schools. // Nation's Restaurant News;1/6/97, Vol. 31 Issue 1, p26
Reports that Aramark has developed an alliance with the Education Services Council to market contracted services to public-and-private school districts. Other charter members.
- Aramark shuffles top executive posts. // Nation's Restaurant News;06/16/97, Vol. 31 Issue 24, p56
Reports on Aramark Corp.'s realignment of its top management to allow the company to build on current market momentum and maintain its industry-leading standards of financial performance.
- School-to-work on the move. // FoodService Director;07/15/97, Vol. 10 Issue 7, p32
Provides information on a program developed by Aramark to high-school graduates to enable them to pursue careers in the thriving foodservice industry. Number of schools to be added to the program; Comments from Angelique Kelly, Aramark's human resources manager; Information on the...
- Aramark launches college dining concept, PanGeos. King, Paul // Nation's Restaurant News;09/15/97, Vol. 31 Issue 37, p1
Reports on Aramark's launch of its PanGeos dining concept for college foodservice accounts. Details of the dining concept; Company background.