ARAMARK builds Star Teams
- ACOG's information policies deny credit where it is due. King, Paul // Nation's Restaurant News;7/08/96, Vol. 30 Issue 26, p18
Comments on the restrictions placed by the Atlanta Committee for the Olympic Games (ACOG) media coverage for foodservice companies who have failed to buy corporate sponsorships for the Olympics but have significant contributions to the event. Aramark Corp. as a primary example; Comparison of the...
- L.A. distributor reassesses title mix. Mediati, Ellen // Folio: The Magazine for Magazine Management;01/01/97, Vol. 26 Issue 1, p24
Reports on ARAMark's alleged plan to hack 1,700 unprofitable titles from its distribution list. 18% average sell-through of the firm; Prediction that the firm is going to cut based on the profitability titles; Speculation that the firm is trying to get better terms and conditions out of...
- Aramark launches nutrition ed. program. King, Paul // Nation's Restaurant News;2/19/96, Vol. 30 Issue 8, p18
Reports on Aramark's launching of a nutrition education program for elementary and secondary schools in time for National Nutrition Month.
- Aramark to help markets services to schools. // Nation's Restaurant News;1/6/97, Vol. 31 Issue 1, p26
Reports that Aramark has developed an alliance with the Education Services Council to market contracted services to public-and-private school districts. Other charter members.
- Aramark shuffles top executive posts. // Nation's Restaurant News;06/16/97, Vol. 31 Issue 24, p56
Reports on Aramark Corp.'s realignment of its top management to allow the company to build on current market momentum and maintain its industry-leading standards of financial performance.
- School-to-work on the move. // FoodService Director;07/15/97, Vol. 10 Issue 7, p32
Provides information on a program developed by Aramark to high-school graduates to enable them to pursue careers in the thriving foodservice industry. Number of schools to be added to the program; Comments from Angelique Kelly, Aramark's human resources manager; Information on the...
- Aramark launches college dining concept, PanGeos. King, Paul // Nation's Restaurant News;09/15/97, Vol. 31 Issue 37, p1
Reports on Aramark's launch of its PanGeos dining concept for college foodservice accounts. Details of the dining concept; Company background.
- For `more focused' promotions: Aramark refocuses marketing. // FoodService Director;08/15/97, Vol. 10 Issue 8, p54
Reports that Aramark has repositioned its global food & support service marketing organization underneath its Business Services division. Head of the company's marketing group; Company's partnership with world-renowned chef Charlie Trotter, owner of Chicago's Charlie Trotter's Restaurant in...
- ARAMARK stock restructure focuses on lines-of-business. // FoodService Director;01/15/98, Vol. 11 Issue 1, p1
Reports on January 15, 1998, that according to high-level sources outside ARAMARK Corporation, the company is repositioning itself to restructure its stock and the company. Details on an announcement made by the company in late 1997 as a preliminary move; Benefits of the move; Financial...