Child care tax credits
- Senate Bill May Reverse IRS Rulings, Facilitate Dealing. Kinnander, Ola // Bond Buyer;3/14/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31344, p4
Reports the bill authored by U.S. Senator Bob Graham that would reverse several rulings of the Internal Revenue Service. Criticism from housing industries; Modification of guidelines for low-income housing tax credit; Impact to the financial operations of developers of multifamily apartment...
- Welcome to the 506th Edition. // Electronic Ardell Wellness Report (E-AWR);10/30/2009, Issue 506, p1
The article discusses various reports published within the issue including encounter of the editor of the journal with former U.S. Senator Bob Graham and information on the podcasting "The Czar of REAL Wellness Rules" available on the journal's website.
- My father made me... // U+S+ Kids;Jun96, Vol. 9 Issue 4, p18
Recalls Senator Bob Graham's experiences as a boy growing up on a farm in Florida. Chores during summer; Sharing of responsibilities with family members; Lessons learned from father on the care of the environment.
- Praise for Sen. Bob Graham tax bill; benefits Puerto Rico. Collins, John // Caribbean Business;10/2/2003, Vol. 31 Issue 39, p16
Reports on the benefits of the income tax bill of presidential candidate Senator Bob Graham on the residents in Puerto Rico. Introduction of the bill to make residents eligible for the earned income tax credit by Senate Minority Leader Thomas Dashcle; Effort of Graham in fighting for the...
- Diversey names Graham sales VP. // Nation's Restaurant News;9/18/95, Vol. 29 Issue 37, p56
Reports that Diversey Corp. has named Bob Graham as its vice president for sales at the company's Institutional Division.
- Florida's Graham makes second try for high-growth school bond ability. Resnick, Amy B. // Bond Buyer;08/11/98, Vol. 325 Issue 30454, p5
Reports on Senator Bob Graham's revival of his legislative plan to create a new class of private-activity bonds for school construction in Florida. President Bill Clinton's veto on a education savings-account bill to which the bond language was originally attached; Definition of high-growth...
- Government ad pledges not policy change. Boliek, Brooks // Hollywood Reporter;2/17/95, Vol. 336 Issue 4, p38
Reports that Senator Bob Graham has urged the United States Postal Service, the Department of Defense and Amtrak to sign pledges promising to keep their advertisements off violent television shows.
- The Sunshine State. Elk, Kenneth // National Parks;Nov/Dec85, Vol. 59 Issue 11/12, p5
Comments on Florida Governor Bob Graham's article published in the previous issue of the periodical 'National Parks' regarding the future of the Florida Everglades.
- U.S. should lead by example. // Advertising Age;9/26/1994, Vol. 65 Issue 40, p22
Editorial. Comments on Senator Bob Graham's proposal that Congress ban paid government advertisements from television shows.