Discovery Center opens a foodcourt
- $3.8 mil: Virginia Tech sets full-scale marche. // FoodService Director;08/15/97, Vol. 10 Issue 8, p5
Focuses on the preparations of Virginia Polytechnic Institute in Blackburg, Virginia, for what should be the first `large-scale' marche concept in the college sector, according to Rick Johnson, director of culinary services for the self-op. When Virginia Tech's concept is scheduled to open;...
- Singapore leads in business education. // Asian Business Review;Apr97, p65
Discusses information about the Singapore Institute of Management (SIM), an independent, not for-profit professional organization. Focus of the Institute; Courses offered; Number of students enrolled in the University.
- TASC masters. Lewers // Indiana Business Magazine;Oct99, Vol. 43 Issue 10, p53
Focuses on the services provided by the Technical Assistance and Services Center at Rose-Hulman Institute of Technology in Terre Haute, Indiana to small and mid-sized companies. Basis for the center's project acceptance; Reasons for the ability of TASC to meet client demands; Clients of TASC.
- Technical Schools. // Inside Tucson Business;8/4/2003, Vol. 13 Issue 8, p9B
Lists the top technical schools in Arizona, ranked according to total spring enrollment as of 2003. DRA; New Horizons Computer Learning Center; Southern Arizona Institute of Advanced Technology-SAIAT.
- Short-term training: Long-term solution? Gianotti, Stephen // Vocational Education Journal;Oct95, Vol. 70 Issue 7, p31
Discusses how technical colleges in New Hampshire made strategic solutions to short-term training. System restructuring; Formation of a team of entrepreneurs to market education and training programs to private businesses and industry; Federal aid to the programs.
- HRAI sponsors Howard seminar on service pacts. // Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News;6/28/93, Vol. 189 Issue 9, p17
Reports on a pre-conference seminar to be presented by the Heating, Refrigerating and Air Conditioning Institute of Canada (HRAI). Steve Howard as speaker on `Service Agreement Dynamics'; Location; Theme; Cost; Contact information.
- HRAI agrees to provide Canada with verified efficiency information. // Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News;5/8/95, Vol. 195 Issue 2, p8
Informs about the decision by the Heating, Refrigerating and Air Conditioning Institute of Canada (HRAI) to provide consumers with energy efficiency information in an understandable format. Information about an accord signed by HRAI and Natural Resources Canada for the purpose.
- Industry, academia, and government have metalcasting dialogue. // Foundry Management & Technology;May94, Vol. 122 Issue 5, p14
Reports on the Critical Technologies Institute of RAND's 1994 workshop entitled `U.S. Metal Casting: Technical Priorities and Strategies.' Participants; Programs and activities; Sessions and presentations.
- NASCAR Tech Institute should ease tech shortage. // Aftermarket Business;Jul2002, Vol. 112 Issue 7, p8
Reports on the opening of the NASCAR Technical Institute in Mooresville, North Carolina as of July 2002. Goal of the Technical Institute; Shortage of qualified automobile technicians in the U.S.; Information on the coursework and programs offered at the Institute.