Restaurant Assoc. targets top golf
- Restaurant Associates hits a hole in one at the Ryder Cup golf tournament. // Nation's Restaurant News;10/18/99, Vol. 33 Issue 42, p20
Reports on the success of Restaurant Associates Corp.'s contract to provide the food at the 1999 Ryder Cup golf tournament. Record set by the event in terms of size and customer base; Features of the mobile kitchen complex that serviced the sites.
- RA retools efforts at Wachovia tourney and increases sales. // Nation's Restaurant News;6/7/2004, Vol. 38 Issue 23, p20
Focuses on the strategy of Restaurant Associates to improve its food service at the 2004 Wachovia Championship golf tournament at the Quail Hollow Country Club in Charlotte, North Carolina. Creation of a permanent food court; Increase of public access to food.
- Restaurant Associates: Ready for prime time. Frumkin, Paul // Nation's Restaurant News;8/13/2001, Vol. 35 Issue 33, p66
Focuses on the emergence of Restaurant Associates Corp. as one of the leading foodservice companies in New York. Maintenance of the company's market share; Growth of the revenues from the operating divisions; Pursuit of strategic acquisitions to generate additional profits.
- RA pushes B&I growth. // FoodService Director;03/15/98, Vol. 11 Issue 3, p95
Focuses on the growth of foodservice contractor Restaurant Associates following a management buyout in October 1996. Growth rate; Number of accounts; Benefits of industry consolidation for RA; Major clients in Boston, Massachusetts and New York City; Growth of the business and industry segment;...
- Gilbert Foodservice 3rd Annual Golf Classic - Cedarwood Country Club. // Southeast Food Service News;Oct/Nov2015, Vol. 39 Issue 7, p7
Several photographs taken at the Gilbert Foodservice 3rd Annual Golf Classic event held at Cedarwood Country Club in Charlotte, North Carolina on September 17, 2015 are presented, which include Bob Savage of Carolina Ale House, Steve McLane of Gilbert Foodservice, and Ben Moore of Gilbert Paper...
- American breakfasts, Italian style. // Nation's Restaurant News;07/12/99, Vol. 33 Issue 28, p20
Focuses on the breakfast business of Restaurant Associates in two of its restaurants at the MetLife Building in New York City. Concept of take-out breakfasts; Full service breakfasts for executive meetings offered by Naples 45; Coffee and pastries of Cucina & Co.
- RA revives Brasserie, plots major expansion. Frumkin, Paul // Nation's Restaurant News;01/17/2000, Vol. 34 Issue 3, p4
Cites the expansion plans of United States-based diversified foodservice firm Restaurant Associates. Scheduled reopening of Brasserie in January 2000; Addition of high-profile venues; Expansion of the company's public restaurants; Financial performance in 1999.
- Cafe is right on Time. Weisberg, Karen // FoodService Director;1/15/2005, Vol. 18 Issue 1, p20
Features the Park CafÃ© under Restaurant Associates Managed Services located in the South Tower of the Time Warner Center at Columbus Circle in New York. Operating hours of the cafÃ© Features of the cafÃ©; Food stations in the cafÃ©.
- EDIBLE OPEN SERVES FOURTH COURSE. // Foodservice & Hospitality;Sep2003, Vol. 36 Issue 7, p15
Reports on the holding of the Incredible Edible Open charity golf tournament. Number of participating food service personnel; Winners.