Host America rolls-out new Twin Rinks program
- Paradigm Breakers. Buzalka, Michael // Food Management;Sep2002, Vol. 37 Issue 9, p26
Discusses the foodservice management industry's fastest growing concern, Host America Corp. in Hamden, Connecticut. Background of the company; Reasons why the company decided to diversify into corporate dining; Name of the people included in the top management of the company; Other locations of...
- Host America to acquire food management firm. // Nation's Restaurant News;06/26/2000, Vol. 34 Issue 26, p188
Reports on contract food service company Host America Corp.'s signing of a letter of intent to acquire a private contract food service firm in Connecticut.
- Sales Jump 20%: 4 new brand stations lift counts at Conn. newspaper. // FoodService Director;07/15/99, Vol. 12 Issue 7, p5
Reports on the sales at the `Hartford Courant Newspaper' building cafeteria in Connecticut. Why Host America was chosen to take over the food service operations of the cafeteria; Description of the four Host America-branded stations; Most popular station; Price ranges.
- Host America set to grow. // FoodService Director;01/15/99, Vol. 12 Issue 1, p22
Presents an interview with Host America President Geoffrey Ramsey on the company's expansion plans for its food service business. Management plans for local business branches; Factors attributed to the company's success.
- Stylish Service. Petersen, Chris // Food & Drink;Mar/Apr2007, Vol. 6 Issue 2, p98
The article deals with Host America Corp., a provider of food management services to corporate clients, based in Hamden, Connecticut. Information on the level of knowledge and skills of the Host America staff is outlined by executive corporate chef Ken Cassella. In response to the healthy dining...
- Through Niche Acquisitions: Host America Set to Grow. // FoodService Director;08/15/99, Vol. 12 Issue 8, p30
Interviews Geoff Ramsey, president of the food service company Host America. Background of the company; Plans of Ramsey for Host America; Products of the company.
- And Seeking Merger Partner: Growing--and Customizing. // FoodService Director;01/15/2000, Vol. 13 Issue 1, p24
Interviews Geoff Ramsey, founder and president of Host America, a company engaged in the foodservice business in Hamden, Connecticut. Reason of Host America for going public; Information on various food concepts that that the company offers; Information on its merger plans.
- In brief. // Food Management;Nov2000, Vol. 35 Issue 11, p14
Presents developments in the United States food service industry as of November 2000. Survey of handwashing in public restrooms; Lack of staff in the U.S. Department of Agriculture to investigate the meat industry; Completion of the acquisition of Lindley Food Service Corp. by Host America.
- Host America Sells FS Units. // Food Management;May2007, Vol. 42 Issue 5, p24
The article reports on the decision of Host America Corp. to sell its Lindley Food Service and Host America Corporate divisions to their former managers to concentrate on energy management in the U.S. The company said that the sale which is subject to shareholder approval will increase by $3.7...