Operators & contractors size up 'bundling' trends
- Serving Up Foodservice Insights. Lisanti, Linda // Convenience Store News;Jul2012, Vol. 48 Issue 9, p42
The article offers information on the journal's 2012 Foodservice Summit which was held in March 2012 at Tyson Foods' Discovery Center in northwest Arkansas. Technomic Inc.'s Senior Consultant Matthew Mandletort was one of several presenters at the Foodservice Summit. Convenience retailers...
- Pineapple Awards fete foodservice mentors, students, employees. Liddle, Alan // Nation's Restaurant News;9/17/2001, Vol. 35 Issue 38, p88
Presents highlights from the Western Foodservice & Hospitality Exposition in Los Angeles, California. Recognition of extraordinary culinary arts students, mentors and restaurant employees; Keynote speaker; List of scholarship winners.
- Cain slated to speak at FreshWorld '96 confab. // Nation's Restaurant News;2/19/96, Vol. 30 Issue 8, p54
Reports on developments related to the Freshworld '96 conference. Speakers in the conference; Forums on challenges facing the distribution chain operating in the technological age.
- A time for partnerships: Leaders Club Forum convenes in the City of Light. // Nation's Restaurant News;5/27/96, Vol. 30 Issue 21, p40
Reports on the 1996 Leaders Club Forum on foodservice held in Paris, France. Number of attendees; French foodservice executives who attended the forum; Topics of discussion.
- Flagstar's Adamson to deliver MUFSO '96 keynote address. Howard, Theresa // Nation's Restaurant News;7/29/96, Vol. 30 Issue 29, p3
Report that James Adamson will give the keynote address at the 1996 Multi-Unite Food Service Operators Conference. Conference theme; Career history of Adamson.
- Technology takes center stage at FS/TEC expo. // Nation's Restaurant News;11/11/96, Vol. 30 Issue 44, p72
Presents photographs showing highlights of the FS/TEC '96 food service conference's technology exhibit in Dallas, Texas. Exhibitors; Sponsors of the exhibition.
- FS/TEC beefs up 1997 advisory board. // Nation's Restaurant News;2/17/97, Vol. 31 Issue 7, p3
Reports on the developments concerning the board members for the 1997 International Foodservice Technology Exposition (FS/TEC '97) to be held in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. Officers of the advisory board; Other board members; Background information on the exposition.
- Come one, come all. Coeyman, Marjorie // Restaurant Business;10/10/96, Vol. 95 Issue 15, p34
Cites the restaurant industry meetings that are trying to facilitate the export of United States restaurant and food brands by inviting overseas operators. Branding America '97 in Indianapolis, Indiana; National Restaurant Association's annual May convention.
- SEE WHAT DEVELOPS. Kruse, Nancy // Restaurant Business;May2001, Vol. 100 Issue 9, p111
Details the importance of menu research and development professionals in a restaurant business in the United States. Goal of the Society for the Advancement of Foodservice Research; Impact of digital technology; Opportunities at the meeting of Foodservice Innovation Network.