5 top chefs 'work' BillCom test kitchen
- Pork Producers Council launches '95 recipe contest. // Nation's Restaurant News;4/24/95, Vol. 29 Issue 17, p35
Reports on the National Pork Producers Council's eighth annual Pork Recipe Contest. Prizes; Contact information.
- NPPC names Pork Celebrated Chefs as new media reps. // Nation's Restaurant News;09/01/97, Vol. 31 Issue 35, p66
Reports on the National Pork Producers Council's selection of its five Pork Celebrated Chefs for 1997-1998. Includes Russell Bry; Tracy Cisneros; Robert McGrath.
- Pork hotline plugged in. // Restaurant Hospitality;Aug93, Vol. 77 Issue 8, p156
Reports on the National Pork Producers Council's Pork Information Bureau Food-service Helpline. Information included.
- 2005 World Pork Expo Preview. // National Hog Farmer;5/15/2005, Vol. 50 Issue 5, p84
Highlights the 17th annual World Pork Expo, hosted by the National Pork Producers Council, at the Iowa State Fairgrounds in Des Moines, Iowa. Date of the event; Purpose of the event; Contact information for the admission in the expo.
- What about `the other white meat?'. // Medical Update;Mar94, Vol. 17 Issue 9, p5
Reports on the National Pork Producers Council's claim that a boneless pork loin chop is lower in fat, calories and cholesterol than the same size chicken thigh. Promotion of pork as the other white meat aside from chicken and turkey.
- Graham named NPPC chief executive. // Nation's Restaurant News;5/15/95, Vol. 29 Issue 20, p46
Reports on the appointment of Larry Graham as chief executive of the National Pork Producers Council, an organization of affiliated state chapters. Career background.
- Pig out! Americans pick pork most often. Galosich, Allison // National Provisioner;Feb96, Vol. 210 Issue 2, p13
Reports on the findings of the 1995 Yankelovich Meat Segmentation Study which was commissioned by the National Pork Producers Council (NCCP). Projected meat-eating habits of Americans; Comments of Donna Reifschneider, NPPC board member, on the findings; Prok's most popular mealtimes.
- Endings and beginnings. Young, Barbara // National Provisioner;Jan99, Vol. 213 Issue 1, p8
Focuses on the National Pork Producers Council's (NPPC) call on the United States government to development a comprehensive plan for addressing the pork industry crisis. Drastic drop in pork prices due to reduced slaughterhouse capacity and increase in Canadian hogs slaughtered in the US;...
- Pork-price solutions. // National Provisioner;May99, Vol. 213 Issue 5, p12
Highlights the move of the United States National Pork Board and the National Pork Producers Council to relieve financially-strapped producers. Relief from loss of slaughter capacity; Support for one-time cash payment for all pork producers for pigs marketed in the fourth quarter of 1998;...