ARAMARK kicks off natl. holiday promo
- L.A. distributor reassesses title mix. Mediati, Ellen // Folio: The Magazine for Magazine Management;01/01/97, Vol. 26 Issue 1, p24
Reports on ARAMark's alleged plan to hack 1,700 unprofitable titles from its distribution list. 18% average sell-through of the firm; Prediction that the firm is going to cut based on the profitability titles; Speculation that the firm is trying to get better terms and conditions out of...
- Aramark launches nutrition ed. program. King, Paul // Nation's Restaurant News;2/19/96, Vol. 30 Issue 8, p18
Reports on Aramark's launching of a nutrition education program for elementary and secondary schools in time for National Nutrition Month.
- Aramark to help markets services to schools. // Nation's Restaurant News;1/6/97, Vol. 31 Issue 1, p26
Reports that Aramark has developed an alliance with the Education Services Council to market contracted services to public-and-private school districts. Other charter members.
- Aramark shuffles top executive posts. // Nation's Restaurant News;06/16/97, Vol. 31 Issue 24, p56
Reports on Aramark Corp.'s realignment of its top management to allow the company to build on current market momentum and maintain its industry-leading standards of financial performance.
- School-to-work on the move. // FoodService Director;07/15/97, Vol. 10 Issue 7, p32
Provides information on a program developed by Aramark to high-school graduates to enable them to pursue careers in the thriving foodservice industry. Number of schools to be added to the program; Comments from Angelique Kelly, Aramark's human resources manager; Information on the...
- Aramark launches college dining concept, PanGeos. King, Paul // Nation's Restaurant News;09/15/97, Vol. 31 Issue 37, p1
Reports on Aramark's launch of its PanGeos dining concept for college foodservice accounts. Details of the dining concept; Company background.
- For `more focused' promotions: Aramark refocuses marketing. // FoodService Director;08/15/97, Vol. 10 Issue 8, p54
Reports that Aramark has repositioned its global food & support service marketing organization underneath its Business Services division. Head of the company's marketing group; Company's partnership with world-renowned chef Charlie Trotter, owner of Chicago's Charlie Trotter's Restaurant in...
- ARAMARK stock restructure focuses on lines-of-business. // FoodService Director;01/15/98, Vol. 11 Issue 1, p1
Reports on January 15, 1998, that according to high-level sources outside ARAMARK Corporation, the company is repositioning itself to restructure its stock and the company. Details on an announcement made by the company in late 1997 as a preliminary move; Benefits of the move; Financial...
- Pan-Geos born of market metamorphosis. LaVecchia, Gina // Food Management;Nov97, Vol. 32 Issue 11, p18
Focuses on Aramark's Pan-Geos concept which will augment traditional residential and cash offerings with stations serving foods from various cuisine. Three dominant college trends that triggered for the concept's development; Remarks of Aramark's Campus Services National Marketing director Doug...