'Bolder flavors blur cuisines...'
- Research International USA. // Marketing News;6/6/94, Vol. 28 Issue 12, pH16
Features Research International USA. Financial performance for 1993; Locations of offices; Divisions; Number of employees; Services offered; Management.
- Research International taps club for b-to-b panel. // Advertising Age's Business Marketing;Aug98, Vol. 83 Issue 8, p8
Presents information on the partnership formed between Research International USA company in New York and The Rouse Company of Columbia, Maryland. What the partnership allows; Terms of the agreement; Comments from Research International Chairman and Chief Executive Officer Doss Struse.
- Research Int'l aiming to hit top 10 in U.S. Cardona, Mercedes M. // Advertising Age;6/2/1997, Vol. 68 Issue 22, p46
This article states that Research International USA is restructuring its operations and adding additional management and offices as part of an expansion plan that the management expects to place the company among the top 10 consumer researchers in the U.S. by 2000. The New York company, a...
- Pineapple Awards fete foodservice mentors, students, employees. Liddle, Alan // Nation's Restaurant News;9/17/2001, Vol. 35 Issue 38, p88
Presents highlights from the Western Foodservice & Hospitality Exposition in Los Angeles, California. Recognition of extraordinary culinary arts students, mentors and restaurant employees; Keynote speaker; List of scholarship winners.
- Cain slated to speak at FreshWorld '96 confab. // Nation's Restaurant News;2/19/96, Vol. 30 Issue 8, p54
Reports on developments related to the Freshworld '96 conference. Speakers in the conference; Forums on challenges facing the distribution chain operating in the technological age.
- A time for partnerships: Leaders Club Forum convenes in the City of Light. // Nation's Restaurant News;5/27/96, Vol. 30 Issue 21, p40
Reports on the 1996 Leaders Club Forum on foodservice held in Paris, France. Number of attendees; French foodservice executives who attended the forum; Topics of discussion.
- Flagstar's Adamson to deliver MUFSO '96 keynote address. Howard, Theresa // Nation's Restaurant News;7/29/96, Vol. 30 Issue 29, p3
Report that James Adamson will give the keynote address at the 1996 Multi-Unite Food Service Operators Conference. Conference theme; Career history of Adamson.
- Technology takes center stage at FS/TEC expo. // Nation's Restaurant News;11/11/96, Vol. 30 Issue 44, p72
Presents photographs showing highlights of the FS/TEC '96 food service conference's technology exhibit in Dallas, Texas. Exhibitors; Sponsors of the exhibition.
- FS/TEC beefs up 1997 advisory board. // Nation's Restaurant News;2/17/97, Vol. 31 Issue 7, p3
Reports on the developments concerning the board members for the 1997 International Foodservice Technology Exposition (FS/TEC '97) to be held in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. Officers of the advisory board; Other board members; Background information on the exposition.