How f/s compares to national markets
- Hungarian Wages Surge. // Emerging Markets Monitor;2/24/2003, Vol. 8 Issue 43, p15
Reports on the rise in real wages in Hungary in 2002. Rise in salaries achieved in 2001; Rise in net average nominal wages in the country in 2002; Wage growth in public sectors of the Hungarian economy in 2002.
- ASK AN EXPERT. // CA Magazine;Aug2011, Vol. 144 Issue 6, p7
The article provides an answer to a question regarding the pitfalls of negotiating a salary.
- Making big bucks. Sherman, Marilyn // Career World;Feb96, Vol. 24 Issue 5, p6
Discusses various aspects of having a large salary. Persons with the top salaries in the United States; Money's ability to provide contentment; Factors that make a comfortable income; Non-monetary rewards. INSETS: Salary savvy.;How much money do you need?..
- Annual Averages. // Employment & Earnings;May99, Vol. 46 Issue 5, p139
Presents data on the annual average earnings of state and area employees in the United States as of May 1999. Nonfarm employees; Average hours and earnings of production workers in various states and other selected areas; Labor force status by census region and division; Labor force status by...
- Recent real income and wage trends in the United States. Kroch, Eugene // Quarterly Review (01476580);Summer91, Vol. 16 Issue 2, p36
Investigates the divergence between the growth of real personal income and the growth in worker income. Methodology; Contrasting income trends; Wage trends; Household income trends; Conclusion.
- SENSE OF EFFICACY AND SUBSEQUENT CHANGE IN EARNINGS: A REPLICATION. // Journal of Human Resources;Fall81, Vol. 16 Issue 4, p649
Summarizes the past work with the Panel Study of Income Dynamics (PSID) data on men's attitudes related to level of and subsequent changes in earnings. Replication of the analysis of Paul Adrisani; Overview of past work with PSID data.
- Pay stubs. // Long Island Business News (7/1993 to 5/2009);02/19/99, Vol. 46 Issue 8, p1C
Presents a graph showing the median 1998 weekly earnings of full-time workers with a comparison between men and women.
- Major agreements in 1984 provide record low wage increases. Lacombe, John J.; Conley, James R. // Monthly Labor Review;Apr85, Vol. 108 Issue 4, p39
Reports on the factors attributed to lower wage increases for employees in the United States in 1984. Portion of workers which had their wages frozen or reduced; Settlements and labor agreements which provided lower adjustments.
- REAL WAGES IN POLAND DURING 1956-1967. Beskid, Lidia // Eastern European Economics;Spring69, Vol. 7 Issue 3, p29
Examines real wages in Poland from 1956-1967. Information on nominal wages; Average monthly gross wages of workers employed in the socialized sector excluding students; Trends in wages of manual and white-collar workers in a socialized sector in September.
- Compensation costs rise. // Compensation & Working Conditions;Jul2002, pN.PAG
Reveals that compensation cost for civilian workers in the U.S. has increased by four percent for the 12 months ending June 2002. Increase for similar period in 2000; Increase of wage and salaries.