KY hosp. group builds catering
- A Vision Thing. Sheehan, Patricia // Food Management;Sep2003, Vol. 38 Issue 10, p64
Reports on the success of the bakery at Saint Charles Medical Center in Oregon. Sales figures of the business; Contribution of catering in increasing bakery sales; Prize won by the bakers in the yearly holiday gingerbread house contest held at a local resort.
- Best Customer Service Concept. // Food Management;Nov98, Vol. 33 Issue 11, p50
Focuses on the customer service concept of the Catering Wizard team of the New Hanover Regional Medical Center in Wilmington, North Carolina. Project team; Goal; Environment; Clientele; Why they won the category of best customer service concept during the 1998 annual Best Onsite Concept award...
- AND EYES SALES RISE: HOSPITAL RETURNS TO BASICS. // FoodService Director;11/15/2003, Vol. 16 Issue 11, p6
Reports on the increase in the sales of the catering operations at Southwestern Vermont Medical Center in Bennington. Percentage of sales increase in employee cafeteria; Estimated profit generated from the catering service; Remarks from director Keith DeMars on the issue.
- At Your Service caterer aims to 'exceed expectations'. Lang, Joan // FoodService Director;01/15/99, Vol. 12 Issue 1, p84
Focuses on the catering business of At Your Service at the University of California-Los Angeles Medical Center. Strategies for meeting the center's expectations; Background of the company's business relationship with the center; Comments from the catering firm's employees. INSET: English high...
- One at Capacity, Another Growing: Meeting Facility Needs. Lang, Joan // FoodService Director;11/15/99, Vol. 12 Issue 11, p162
Provides information on the catering service at the Montefiore Medical Center in New York City, New York, the university hospital for Albert Einstein College of Medicine. Catering employees; Menus; Competitors in the catering service; Consolidation of the food service at Montefiore.
- Workin' the Luncheon. // Graham Leader;10/10/2015, Vol. 140 Issue 17, p1
No abstract available.
- Yonkers 2007. // Westchester County Business Journal;4/30/2007, Vol. 46 Issue 19, pY2
The article announces awards given to business enterprises in New York including Yonkers Legend Award to Polonaise Catering at the Polish Center, Yonkers Family Business to San Signs and Awnings and Yonkers Business of the Year to Saint Joseph's Medical Center.
- A Blueprint for Change. LAWN, JOHN // Food Management;May2011, Vol. 46 Issue 5, p16
The article offers information on the improvements being brought to the working of the University of California-San Francisco's Medical Center (UCSFMC) in the U.S. It discusses the foodservice management and nutrition functions of the organizations. It mentions about the business of UCSFMC in...
- THE LIST. // Fairfield County Business Journal;2/17/2003, Vol. 42 Issue 7, p10
Lists companies that are in the business of catering in Fairfield County, Connecticut as of February 2003. Company executives; Top three events catered in 2002; Company specialties.