Colo. State Univ. allows 'transfers'
- Cooks come out front. // FoodService Director;12/15/2005, Vol. 18 Issue 12, p1
The article reports that the implementation of display cooking has boosted patronage of Corbett Marketplace, a renovated dining hall at Colorado State University (CSU) in Fort Collins in December 2005. The serving line at Corbett Marketplace was replaced by CSU with a modern servery in the...
- How they coped: Freak flood hits Colo. State Univ. // FoodService Director;09/15/97, Vol. 10 Issue 9, p5
Discusses the damages suffered by foodservice operators at Colorado State University in Fort Collins during a freak flooding. Damage on food storage and the campus bakery.
- Cutting Trans Fat. // FoodService Director;6/15/2007, Vol. 20 Issue 6, p22
The article offers a number of tips from the Housing and Dining Services department of the Colorado State University in Fort Collins for cutting trans fat from food service operations. According to the department, they can eliminate trans fat in the items they prepare, but they cannot entirely...
- GRANTS SUPPORT CONSERVATION EFFORTS. // Piecework;May/Jun2000, Vol. 8 Issue 3, p9
The article announces that The Historic Costume and Textiles Collection at Colorado State University in Fort Collins was awarded the 1999-2000 Conservation Project Support grant by the Institute of Museum and Library Services.
- Increased hurricane activity cycle may last decades. Lenckus, Dave // Business Insurance;12/8/2003, Vol. 37 Issue 49, p4
Hurricane forecasters at Colorado State University, Fort Collins, Colorado predict that the increased Atlantic basin hurricane activity since 1995 will continue not only next year but also probably for the next two decades. The storm researchers estimates that the probability that a major...
- Establishing a current periodicals room: Colorado State University's experience. Cochenour, Donnice // Serials Review;Summer93, Vol. 19 Issue 2, p13
Describes patrons' responses to services and facilities at the Colorado State University Libraries following the development of a new current periodicals room. History; Methodology; Satisfaction; Non-student `other' users; Weekday `other' users; Heavy users; Areas for improvement.
- KromaTid paints by (chromosomal) numbers. Zaffos, Joshua // Northern Colorado Business Report;10/22/2010, Vol. 16 Issue 2, p6
The article reports that Colorado State University researchers working to develop a fluorescent paint that could highlight one side of a chromosome known as chromatid in Fort Collins, Colorado.
- 17. Colorado State. A.S. // Sports Illustrated;8/28/95, Vol. 83 Issue 9, p86
Focuses on the increasing competitiveness of Colorado State University's football team. Comments from the school's players on the status of the team's performance; Campaign for improving the team's competitiveness by coach Sonny Lubick.
- Colo. library worker's malaise traced to sick building syndrome. Allen, B. // American Libraries;Nov92, Vol. 23 Issue 10, p824
Reports that officials at Colorado State University are working to rectify ventilation problems at the campus's Morgan Library that caused 24 of the library's staffers to seek medical treatment in the last few months. A Library Building Environment Team formed; The symptoms; The possible...