Sodexho marriott debuts room svc. at your request
- Sodexho launches training program. // Nation's Restaurant News;7/29/96, Vol. 30 Issue 29, p18
Report that Sodexho USA has created a training program to improve the skills of its cooks and line servers.
- Sodexho gathers snack preference data. // Nation's Restaurant News;01/13/97, Vol. 31 Issue 2, p19
Reports on Sodexho USA's Product Preference Survey, a part of the company's `Better For You' program that it developed with one of its food manufacturer.
- Sodexho opens Mamma Ilardo's in hospital. // Nation's Restaurant News;2/24/97, Vol. 31 Issue 8, p28
Reports on the opening of Sodexho USA's first outlet of Mamma Ilardo's pizza concept in the University of Maryland Medical System.
- Sodexho announced culinary gold winners. // Nation's Restaurant News;1/30/95, Vol. 29 Issue 5, p37
Reports on Sodexho USA's holding of a culinary competition among chefs.
- Contract corner. Landel, Michel // Nation's Restaurant News;1/29/96, Vol. 30 Issue 5, p19
Presents Sodexho USA president and chief executive, Michel Landel's insights regarding a 20-city tour of the United States to enable the firm's employees to voice their concerns, questions and recommendations regarding the growth of the company.
- Participation in hunger relief is its own reward. King, Paul // Nation's Restaurant News;03/31/97, Vol. 31 Issue 13, p18
Discusses food management company Sodexho USA's initiatives at raising awareness of hunger in the United States. Participation in hunger-relief program such as the Serv-A-Thon initiative; Optimism by Sodexho vice president of marketing and strategy Steve Brady on program's success.
- A day in the life...David Wacher. King, Paul // Nation's Restaurant News;10/14/96, Vol. 30 Issue 40, p132
Profiles Sodexho USA chef-manager David Wacher. Responsibilities at Sodexho; Day-to-day activities; Cooking habits and secrets.
- B&I contractors feel the squeeze. Walker, Ben // Caterer & Hotelkeeper;1/23/2003, Vol. 192 Issue 4257, p18
Investigates the corporate profits of Sodexho UK & Ireland. Decision to terminate its most unprofitable contracts; Concerns of analysts on the cost-cutting measures of the company; Worldwide results of the company for the first quarter of 2003.
- Sodexo Names New CFO. // Food Management Exclusive Insight;1/17/2012, p1
The article announces the appointment of Olivier Poirot as senior vice president and chief financial officer (CFO) at Sodexo.
- SODEXO SIGNS 18-MONTH DEAL TO CATER AT HISTORIC THIRLESTANE CASTLE. // Caterer & Hotelkeeper;6/11/2010, Vol. 200 Issue 4629, p10
The article discusses the 18-month contract that Sodexo Inc. have signed with Thirlstane Castle in Scotland.