FoodService director's Weisberg wins IFEC's '98 'Betty Bastion'
- IFMA honors Silver and Gold Plate winners. Ruggless, Ron // Nation's Restaurant News;06/08/98, Vol. 32 Issue 23, p72
Highlights the International Food Manufacturers Association's 43rd annual Gold and Silver Plate awards banquet, which was held May 18, 1998 in Chicago, Illinois. Award categories; Winners.
- What Makes a "Great Onsite Concept"? // Food Management;Jun2004, Vol. 39 Issue 7, p24
Invites nominations for "Food Management" magazine's Best Onsite Concepts food service awards competition. Award categories; Contact information.
- INNOVATORS AND ACHIEVERS: FAME honors leaders in school f/s. // FoodService Director;02/15/2001, Vol. 14 Issue 2, p8
Reports on the leaders in school food service who received the 12th annual Foodservice Achievement Management Excellence awards in January 14, 2001 in New Orleans, Louisiana.
- Gold-plated experience: Deliberations are over, jury's back and the verdict has a 'Silver' lining. Koteff, Ellen // Nation's Restaurant News;03/05/2001, Vol. 35 Issue 10, p29
Editorial. Comments on the selection of winners of the Silver Plate award sponsored by the International Food Manufacturers Association. Inclusion of food service magazine editors and former Silver Plate honorees in the jury; Description of voting process; Confidentiality of discussions by...
- Glavan feted with Jacques Bloch award. // Nation's Restaurant News;07/26/99, Vol. 33 Issue 30, p18
Focuses on the Jacques Bloch Award received by Carraway Methodist Medical Center director of food and nutrition services, Anne Glavan from the American Society of Healthcare Food Service Administrators.
- Sponsors call for entries to annual FAME awards. // Nation's Restaurant News;07/24/2000, Vol. 34 Issue 30, p138
Reports on the nominations sought by Basic American Foods, Campbell Soup Co., Quick-to-Fix Foods and Tyson Foods for the Foodservice Achievement Management Excellence (FAME) 2001 Awards. Recognition given to school foodservice professionals who had raised the industry standards in the United...
- The North American Foodservice GRAND PRIX AWARDS. // Restaurant Hospitality;Apr2005, Vol. 89 Issue 4, Special Section p113
This section presents the winners of the first North American Foodservice Grand Prix Award. The first-ever North American Foodservice Grand Prix Award provided manufacturers of all sizes an opportunity to showcase innovative products for the food service industry. Some products are simply better...
- FINALISTS - NORTH AMERICAN GRAND PRIX AWARDS. // Restaurant Hospitality;Apr2005, Vol. 89 Issue 4, p124
This section presents the products that were named finalists in their various categories during the first North American Foodservice Grand Prix Award.
- PEAK PERFORMERS. // Food Management;May2003, Vol. 38 Issue 5, p33
Each year, the IFMA convenes a special jury to select those foodservice operators who epitomize theâ€œbest of classâ€ in their respective segments. This article focuses on the 2003 winners who are the onsite foodservice community's best performers. Dennis Barrett is a child nutrition...