4 systems form h/care alliance
- Lincoln wins 2002 McGaw Prize. // AHA News;1/27/2003, Vol. 39 Issue 2, p6
Reports on the Foster G. McGaw Prize for 2002 given to John C. Lincoln Health Network for its leadership in serving the needy members of its community in Phoenix, Arizona. Cash prize included in the award; Finalists in the competition; Community service programs of the Lincoln Network.
- Listening with their hearts. // AHA News;2/24/2003, Vol. 39 Issue 4, p6
Discusses the success of the Sunnyslope Valley Family and Youth Partnership, established by John C. Lincoln Health Network in Sunnyslope, Phoenix, Arizona. History of the partnership; Benefits from the partnership; Background on the hospital.
- for the benefit of the community. Thrall, Terese Hudson // H&HN: Hospitals & Health Networks;Apr2003, Vol. 77 Issue 4, p58
Features Dan Coleman, president and chief executive officer of John C. Lincoln Health Network in Phoenix, Arizona. Information on the outreach programs of the network; Career background; Information on its Desert Mission Food Bank.
- GROUP PURCHASING. // Materials Management in Health Care;Jan2003, Vol. 12 Issue 1, p8
Reports developments in the health care industry in the U.S. Agreement of John C. Lincoln Health Network to use the contracting services portfolio of Broadlane; Deal between Consora and Catholic Health Initiative to develop an exclusive purchasing system; Distribution of the shareholder returns...
- EMERGENCY DEPARTMENT BRINGS EFFICIENCY TO STAFF AND PATIENTS. // Health Facilities Management;Dec2007, Vol. 20 Issue 12, p6
The article focuses on the new emergency department recently opened by John C. Lincoln Health Network. The expanded space of the emergency department, located at North Mountain hospital in Phoenix, will allow it to treat 60,000 patients a year. The emergency department has its own stat...
- ASHE's Vista awards recognize collaborative excellence in facility design and construction. EAGLE, AMY // AHA News;
The article announces the annual 2013 VISTA awards given for outstanding teamwork in health care design and construction including the VISTA Award for new construction to MultiCare Good Samaritan Hospital, the VISTA Recipient for Renovation to John C. Lincoln Health Network, and the VISTA...
- STORAGETEK. Spangler, Todd // Baseline;Jan2004, Issue 26, p69
Features Louisville, Colorado-based tape storage firm StorageTek Corp. Products offered by the company; Statement from Steve Yee, information technology project manager of John C. Lincoln Health Network; Importance of reliability for organizations in far-flung locales.
- Hiring vets is smart move for hospitals. FIGLEY, MEG // AHA News;11/21/2014, Vol. 50 Issue 23, p1
The article reports on the move of the John C. Lincoln Health Network to hire veterans to offer care to patients in 2014. Topics covered include the importance of the move to provide better care to people with congestive heart conditions as well as the decrease in the number of patients...
- PC Blades Another Alternative. Mimoso, Michael S. // Information Security;Mar2007, Vol. 10 Issue 3, p54
The article relates the decision of John C. Lincoln Health Network to replace its computers with personal computer (PC) blades to ensure data security. It describes the blade as similar to thin clients which eliminates local hard drives and replaces them with centrally managed and rack-mounted...