Fitch Puts Las Vegas Monorail on Negative Watch After Shutdown
- Transit Downgrade. Williams, Rochelle // Bond Buyer;9/5/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31713, p39
Reports that Fitch Ratings Inc. lowered its rating as of September for bonds sold by the Santa Clara Valley Transportation Authority from AA to A-plus as of September 5, 2003. Reasons given by Fitch for downgrading the rating of bonds issued by the Transportation Authority; Impact of lowering...
- Double-A All the Way. Preston, Darrell // Bond Buyer;05/02/2000, Vol. 332 Issue 30882, p1
Reports on the bond rating of the Colorado Department of Transportation as of May 2, 2000. Premarketing of transportation revenue anticipation debt; Uses of the proceeds from the bond issue.
- Pennsylvania Transit Agencies Eye Service Cuts, Fare Hikes. D'Ambrosio, Gillian // Bond Buyer;5/12/2003, Vol. 344 Issue 31633, p34
With mass transit systems facing lean times nationwide, Pennsylvania's two largest are mulling deep service cuts and fare hikes to bridge budget gaps, although the shortfalls have had little impact on borrowing plans and have not affected their bond ratings. â€œ They' re now at the point...
- Missouri Hits Market With 1st Road Revenue Bonds Since '27. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;12/06/2000, Vol. 334 Issue 31031, p1
No abstract available.
- HAWAII: Air Ratings. Williams, Rochelle // Bond Buyer;11/2/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31257, p39
Analyzes ratings of the Hawaii Department of Transportation airport system revenue bonds, by the financial information services company Fitch Inc. Debt rating of the airport system; Acknowledgement of the system's strong liquidity; Factors affecting credit implications of the system.
- In Colorado, Ratings Slide on Deal's Demise. Albanese, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;12/20/2005, Vol. 354 Issue 32282, p1
The article reports on the recent discussion between the board of directors of the Northwest Parkway Public Highway Authority in Colorado to discuss possible future actions following the termination of a planned refunding of $428 million in toll revenue bonds. The cancellation of this deal has...
- MIDWEST Bond-Watch. Carvlin, Elizabeth; Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;4/23/2003, Vol. 344 Issue 31620, p31
Presents news items related to developments in the U.S. financial services industry, as of April 23, 2003. Plans of United Steelworkers of America union members to vote on a labor contract under a new owner, United States Steel Corp., after a bankruptcy judge in Chicago on Monday approved that...
- Raters Give High Nods to $58 Million Oregon DOT Issue. Williams, Rochelle // Bond Buyer;07/26/2000, Vol. 333 Issue 30940, p32
Reports the bond ratings issued to the highway-user tax revenue bonds of the Oregon Department of Transportation. List of agencies responsible for the bond ratings; Use of the bonds to finance the state's highway projects; Details on the payment of the bonds; Estimation of debt service on the...
- Fitch Raises Cranston, R.I., GOs. // Bond Buyer;1/26/2004, Vol. 347 Issue 31807, p2
Reports that Fitch Ratings Inc. has raised to BB from BB-minus of outstanding debt not covered by the Cranston Qualified Bond Act in Cranston, Rhode Island. Schedule of the bond pricing through negotiation; Use of the bond proceeds to defease outstanding bond anticipation notes issued by the...