Hurricane Ivan May Delay $75M Miami-Dade Bond Sale
- Voters to Decide on Albuquerque-Bernalillo County Union on Election Day. Watts, Jim // Bond Buyer;10/22/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 31995`, p34
Reports on the initiative to merge the governments of Albuquerque and Bernalillo County into a single entity in New Mexico. Establishment of a single urban government; Continuation of the county residents to pay debt service on outstanding county general obligation bonds; Increase of internal...
- S&P Raises Louisville-Jefferson County Outlook. DeSue, Tedra // Bond Buyer;11/9/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 32007, p2
Reports on the improvement of the general obligation bond rating of Louisville and Jefferson County Metropolitan Government by Standard & Poor's in Atlanta, Georgia. Plan of the county government to sell general obligation bonds; Continuation of credit improvement; Expansion of the economic...
- Loudoun County, Va., Breaks Triple-A Barrier With Moody's Upgrade. Vadum, Matthew // Bond Buyer;5/12/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31882, p7
Reports that Moody's Investors Service has upgraded the general obligation rating of Loudon County, Virginia. Outstanding debt affected by the upgrade; Strength of the tax base and finances of the county; Signs of resilience shown by the local economy.
- Triple-A Gwinnett County, Ga., Readies $63M of Rare GOs. DeSue, Tedra // Bond Buyer;9/18/2002, Vol. 341 Issue 31473, p4
Focuses on the general obligation refunding deal from Gwinnett County in Atlanta, Georgia. Purpose of the sale; Comments of Becky Harbin, county director of treasury on the sale; Yields anticipated by analysts; Reason for the decline of sales tax collections.
- Railroad Pact Spells End of Line For $20 Million Texas Transaction. Carvlin, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;8/13/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31698, p7
Reports on the cancellation of a $20 million issue of rail bonds in Bexar County, Texas as of August 13, 2003. Reason for the cancellation of the issue; Cause for the creation of Bexar County Rural Rail District by Bexar County officials.
- A Pair of Deals. Vadum, Matthew // Bond Buyer;11/17/2003, Vol. 346 Issue 31763, p33
Reports on the plan of Washington, D.C., to sell $315 million in new-money general obligation bonds in a pair of transactions beginning the first week of December 2003.
- Maryland Agency Ready to Sell Previously Delayed $90M Deal. Newman, Emily // Bond Buyer;11/17/2003, Vol. 346 Issue 31763, p34
Reports on the Maryland Community Development Administration's plans to issue $90.1 million of capital securitization revenue bonds in November 2003. Structure of the deal; Use of proceeds from the bond issue.
- New Orleans Kicks Off Series of Water, Sewer Sales With $117 Million Deal. DeSue, Tedra // Bond Buyer;11/17/2003, Vol. 346 Issue 31763, p34
Reports on the water and sewerage service bond offering planned by New Orleans, Louisiana, in November 2003. Structure of the deal; Use of proceeds from the issue.
- Rhode Island to Issue $99.2 Million In GO Refunding Bonds on Tuesday. Peacock, Wayne // Bond Buyer;02/02/2001, Vol. 335 Issue 31069, p33
No abstract available.