`I have a whole different outlook.'
- UPS Foundation donates $394,000 in grants to help needy. // Nation's Restaurant News;2/21/94, Vol. 28 Issue 8, p65
Reports on the grants awarded by United Parcel Service charitable arm UPS Foundation to improve the safety and efficiency of programs distributing perishable food to people in need. Amount of grants; Services offered; History of the initiative.
- UPS's Charitable Nature. Krause, Kristin S. // Traffic World;12/18/2000-12/25/2000, Vol. 264 Issue 12/13, p39
Focuses on charitable activities of United Parcel Service. Volunteerism in the employees of the company.
- UPS Foundation awards grant. // New York Amsterdam News;02/12/98, Vol. 89 Issue 7, p18
Announces that the UPS Foundation awarded the National Black Child Development Institute (NBCDI) a grant for general operations in 1998. Missions and projects of NBCDI.
- BEHIND THE SHED: Mansell at the wheel. // Corporate Adviser (Online Edition);7/8/2011, p50
The article informs that a community programme called Road Code has been launched by United Parcel Service Inc. in partnership with the charity UK Youth to promote road safety among young people.
- CORPORATE CHIEFTAINS. Mackin, Thomas E. // World of Hibernia;Spring2000, Vol. 5 Issue 4, p14
Profiles James Kelly, chief executive officer of United Parcel Services. Career history; Achievements; Job description.
- Logistics. MAHONEY, CHRIS // Vital Speeches of the Day;11/1/2002, Vol. 69 Issue 2, p55
Presents a speech by Chris Mahoney, Senior Vice President, Global Transportation Service, United Parcel Service (UPS), delivered to ALACAT 2002 Congress in Atlanta, Georgia, on October 9, 2002. Impact logistics and transportation services have in shaping the future of the global economy; Impact...
- Beystehner drives UPS' brand vision. Callahan, Sean // B to B;10/13/2003, Vol. 88 Issue 11, p3
The article interviews John Beystehner, senior VP-sales and marketing at United States-based United Parcel Service of America Inc. He has held numerous jobs in his 30 years at the shipping company. In the late 1970s, he worked in the marketing department. He later worked for UPS in aircraft...
- A response to the need for earlier service fulfillment. Krizner, Ken // Frontline Solutions;Jan2000, Vol. 1 Issue 1, p10
Interviews Raj Penkar, president of United Parcel Service (UPS) Professional Services. Programs of UPS; Key point to providing field service solutions; Impact of the Internet on UPS. INSET: UPS chief: Supply chain management the final competitive....
- ROSEMARY LOLITA TURNER. Cruz, Sherri // Orange County Business Journal;5/2/2005, Vol. 28 Issue 18, p34
Profiles Rosemary Lolita Turner, vice president, United Parcel Service Inc., and listed as one of the most influential executives in Orange County, California. Career history; Career achievements; Academic background; Personal information; Leadership qualities; Sources of inspiration.