Never fear the mystery of fluctuating interest rates
- Rate Futures Getting Interesting. // Latin America Monitor: Mexico Monitor;Feb2011, Vol. 28 Issue 2, p5
The article predicts a possible cut in Mexican interest rate in 2011.
- Pricing Out Interest Rate Hikes. // Latin America Monitor: Mexico Monitor;Jun2011, Vol. 28 Issue 6, p5
This article offers an outlook for interest rates in Mexico in 2011.
- Key rates. // American Banker;5/12/1997, Vol. 162 Issue 90, p28
Presents interest rates in the United States for the week of May 12, 1997.
- Comment. Schott, Frances H. // Business Economics;Apr97, Vol. 32 Issue 2, p38
Opinion. Presents the author's observations that implant confusions on the issue with regards to the influence of interest rates on future economic activity.
- Preemptive strike. // Business News New Jersey;3/31/97, Vol. 10 Issue 9, p3
Reports on the raising of interest rates by the Federal Reserve to head off inflation. Comments from economist Roger Shield; Faster growth rate.
- Interest rates. // Economic Trends (07482922);Feb96, p5
Discusses interest rate trends in the United States. Yield curves; Capital market rates between 1992 and January 1996; Real gross domestic product growth and risk spread; Risk structure of interest rates.
- Interest rates. // Economic Trends (07482922);Mar1996, p5
Focuses on interest rates in the United States, as of March 1996. Yield curves; Capital market rates; Treasury yield and federal funds rate; Influence of monetary policy on long-term interest rates.
- Interest rates. // Economic Trends (07482922);Apr96, p5
Presents statistics depicting interest rates in the United States, from 1977 to 1995. Yield curves; 30-year rate and real gross domestic product growth.
- Interest rates. // Economic Trends (07482922);May96, p5
Presents trends in interest rates in the United States as of May 1996. Rise in the yield curve; Increase in mortgages, municipal bonds and utility bonds; Interest rate normalcy; Three-month and ten-year treasury yield and spread.