- GenDyn agrees to $5.3M settlement in overtime suit. // San Diego Business Journal;6/26/95, Vol. 16 Issue 26, p6
Reports on the settlement of an overtime lawsuit between General Dynamic and a group of former employees. Approval of a base settlement by United States District Judge Rudi Brewster; Terms of the settlement.
- Fired in-house counsel may sue in Calif. DeBenedictis, Don J. // ABA Journal;Oct94, Vol. 80 Issue 10, p24
Reports on the California Supreme Court's approval of a common law tort suit for retaliatory discharge involving Andrew Rose and General Dynamics Corporation. Opposite decisions in Illinois and Texas; Significance of the decision.
- `Key' manager sues shrinking GD; not the first, probably won't be last. Brydolf, Libby // San Diego Business Journal;8/9/93, Vol. 14 Issue 32, p12
Reports on the suit filed against the company General Dynamics (GD) by Leroy E. Bennett, a former employee. Charges of unfair firing; Bennett's claims of excellent service to company; Comments from GD.
- Nassco Faces Unknown Costs for Bay Clean-Up. Zion, Lee // San Diego Business Journal;3/5/2001, Vol. 22 Issue 10, p25
Reports the cases of the National Steel and Shipbuilding Co. (NASSCO) and the Southwest Marine in San Diego, California. Requirement of the mandate to pay for an analysis on contaminated sediment in the bay; Account to be levied by NASSCO on discharging toxic storm water; Argument over the fine.
- Unions sue NASSCO over alleged prevailing wage discrepancies. Siedsma, Andrea // San Diego Business Journal;02/10/97, Vol. 18 Issue 6, p6
Focuses on a lawsuit which was filed against the National Steel and Shipbuilding Company (NASSCO) by the United Waterfront Council of San Diego, over alleged wage discrepancies. Estimated amount of money NASSCO owes the workers; Listing of other facilities on port land being investigated;...
- Beggs and General Dynamics cleared of fraud. Goodwin, Irwin // Physics Today;Aug87, Vol. 40 Issue 8, p53
Focuses on the contract fraud case against General Dynamics Corp. and four executives of the company in the United States. Overbilling on Army contract to develop a prototype of the Sergeant York battlefield antiaircraft gun; Resignation of James M. Beggs as administrator of NASA on the...
- INDUSTRY OUTLOOK. Parmalee, Patricia J. // Aviation Week & Space Technology;12/9/2002, Vol. 157 Issue 24, p17
Provides news briefs related to developments in the aviation industry of the U.S. as of December 9, 2002. Details of the dispute between General Dynamics Corp. and Boeing Co.; Description of the tunnel technology implemented by Arnold Engineering Development Center in Tullahoma, Tennessee;...
- Untitled. Limbrick, Sarah // Computer Weekly;1/12/2010, p29
The article reports that over a 4bn pounds contract for the U.S. Ministry of Defense, defense contractor General Dynamics Corp. has begun legal proceedings in a row. In the dispute over a contract to provide services as part of the Defense Information Infrastructure (DII) project, General...
- Pay up, uncle. Asker, James R. // Aviation Week & Space Technology;1/1/1996, Vol. 144 Issue 1, p19
Reports on the claims of McDonnell Douglas Corp. and General Dynamics Corp. against the US Navy for the cancelled A-12 Navy strike aircraft.