Master of sales
- Breuners Ariz. to close. Engel, Clint // Furniture/Today;4/30/2007, Vol. 31 Issue 33, p1
The article reports on the decision of furniture industry Breuners Arizona to close all four of its stores over 40 years in business. CEO Mary Ann Levitt notes that the company received an unsolicited offer from Scottsdale Healthcare for the flagship location. Daniel Lynch Sales Co. will operate...
- Daniel Lynch moving to stop sales ad piracy. Engel, Clint // Furniture/Today;5/26/2003, Vol. 27 Issue 37, p80
Reports on Daniel Lynch Sales' efforts in avoiding sales promotion copyright violations. Issuance of a press release to raise awareness about which actions are illegal; Offering of suggestions in sales promotion copyright violations.
- Issues settled. // Cabinet Maker;11/5/2004, Issue 5413, p6
Reports on the two copyright cases setted by sales promotion firm Daniel Lynch with retailers.
- Cousins faces copyright action. // Cabinet Maker;5/31/2002, Issue 5289, p1
Reports the lawsuit filed by Daniel Lynch Sales Co. against Cousins for copyright infringement. Allegations of Daniel Lynch against Cousins; Defense of Cousins to the allegations; Appeal of Daniel Lynch to High Court to grant injunctions to stop Cousins from using the material.
- Daniel Lynch Sales shortens name. // Furniture/Today;7/2/2007, Vol. 31 Issue 42, p18
The article reports that The Daniel Lynch Sales Co. in Michigan has changed its name to the Lynch Sales Co. This move reflects the company's commitment to the furniture industry and to its customers. It serves as the fourth time that the company has modified its name. The firm serves retailers...
- Burgess family in larger store. // Furniture/Today;3/14/2005, Vol. 29 Issue 27, p32
Reports that Daniel Lynch Sales Co. conducted a sale at the Ethan Allen Home Interiors store operated by the Burgess family, which was closing the store before opening a larger unit nearby in Osprey, Florida.
- Spring Forward to Fall Sales. Zarwell, Steve // Dealernews;Sep2005, Vol. 41 Issue 10, p50
Focuses on how retail store can market products and services to generate increased sales through the fall and winter in the U.S. Importance of the design of the showroom; Programs of service departments; Offering of bundled price.
- June unkind to same-store sales. // Home Textiles Today;7/12/2004, Vol. 25 Issue 43, p28
Reveals the lackluster results in same-store sales in the United States for the month of June 2004 according to the Johnson Redbook Retail Sales Index. Concerns on the impact of security restrictions on the flow of product to store shelves.
- Trouble in store for POPAI: P&G pulls out of study. Frazier, Mya // Advertising Age;6/12/2006, Vol. 77 Issue 24, p3
The article reports on the delay of the scheduled start of a Point-of-Purchase Advertising International (POPAI) pilot study to measure in-store marketing of package goods marketers and retailers in the U.S. The study was originally slated to start in spring 2006, but now has no definitive start...