- Store Openings. // Furniture/Today;6/27/2005, Vol. 29 Issue 41, p52
The article presents information on the opening of several new furniture stores in the U.S. Upholstery maker England has opened three dedicated Custom Furniture Direct stores, in Maryland, Ohio and Texas, bringing the total owned by Larry Hendricks and his associates at Custom Direct LLC to...
- December trading. Kidd, Andrew // Cabinet Maker;2/4/2005, Issue 5424, p16
The article focuses on the business volume in the furniture industry during December 2004. A fifth of stores experienced static sales compared to November 2004. Compared with December 2003,the picture was much more encouraging. December is always a slow month for retailers, as consumers wait for...
- Sun brings out more discounts. // Cabinet Maker;8/11/2006, Issue 5500, p6
The article discusses the current status of furniture sales in Great Britain. Due to hot weather and heatwave the sales of furniture declined further in July which in turn open for discount-driven sales. According to British Retail Consortium, the hot weather results in the increase in the sales...
- Best of market. // Furniture/Today;4/25/2005, Vol. 29 Issue 32, p36
Features a wide range of furniture designed by several furniture-making companies in the U.S.
- Corrections. // O, The Oprah Magazine;Oct2007, Vol. 8 Issue 10, p70
Corrections to articles in the August and September 2007 issues are presented including the furniture on the cover of the August issue and "What Do You Really Want to Do with Your Life?"
- How the Top 100 report is compiled. // Furniture/Today;5/26/2008, Vol. 32 Issue 38, p24
The article presents information on the Top 100 listing of furniture stores by "Furniture/Today" periodical in the U.S. The Top 100 listing ranks furniture stores by sales of furniture, bedding and decorative accessories that include fabric and furniture protection and warranties. According to...
- GOOD WEEK BAD WEEK. // Cabinet Maker;5/13/2005, Issue 5438, p31
Reports on updates in the furniture industry in Great Britain.
- Retail Therapy. // India Today;10/21/2013, p51
The article offers information on the several facts about the markets of Delhi, India which includes Funk alleys, Hauz Khas Village, Gourmet grab INA Market and Antique corner Furniture Market, Amar Colony. It discusses several facts which includes period mirrors, wooden laundry racks, antique...
- URBAN AESTHETIC. // Architectural Digest;Oct2000, Vol. 57 Issue 10, p42
Provides information on the furniture and upholstery collection of designer Claire Beaumont in New York City. Inspiration for the creation of classic and modern styles of furniture; Use of the furniture collection for the interior decoration projects of M (Group) designer Carey Maloney.
- American builds a city. Carroll, Brian // Furniture/Today;3/29/2004, Vol. 28 Issue 30, p1
Englewood, Colorado-based American Furniture Warehouse Co. Inc., christened an 84, 000-square-foot expansion to its retail showroom and warehouse center here this month, pushing total retail space at the location to nearly 200,000 square feet. A new second floor features a faux city park,...