- Untitled. // Cabinet Maker;06/30/2000, Issue 5194, p2
Informs on activities sponsored by British retailer Courts on the occasion of its 150th anniversary.
- Growing UK sales help push Courts' profits up. Westphal, Linda // Cabinet Maker;06/26/98, Issue 5094, p5
Reports on the steady sales performance of British household appliances retailer Courts in 1997, despite poor trading at its Irish operations. Attribution of sales growth to new openings and Courts' interest free credit proposition; Comparative store sales; Increase in investment focus on the...
- Outside credit finance. // Credit Management;Aug97, p15
Reports on the launching of a retail financing package offered by Courts, a household furnishings and electrical company in Great Britain. Initial credit facilities in 15 stores selling electrical products; Expansion plans in 1998; Number of local and overseas branches.
- Summer of struggle for the high street, says BDO. // Cabinet Maker;8/21/2015, Issue 5945, p10
The article reveals the year-on-year sales decline posted by high street retailers in Great Britain as of July 2015 due to volatile weather conditions and the lure of restaurants and holidays, according to a study by accountancy and business advisory firm BDO.
- Retail slump, big-box gain. // njbiz;6/20/2011, Vol. 24 Issue 25, p3
The article reports that New Jersey's traditional retail businesses continue to experience losses, as more price-sensitive consumers prefer to spend on big-box retail stores.
- Retailers Hit Hard by Fraud. // MMR;10/18/2010, Vol. 27 Issue 16, p117
The article discusses the study which reveals that 139 billion dollar losses of retailers due to fraudulent transactions in New York.
- MONEY NEWS. // MMR;7/13/2015, Vol. 32 Issue 10, p5
The article presents performance of various retailers for the recent quarter ended, which ended in losses that includes Burlington Stores', Kroger's and Sears.
- Blow for structural guarantees. // Cabinet Maker;9/10/2004, Issue 5405, p3
Reports on the prospect of furniture retailers in Great Britain having to pay huge value-added-tax bills after a tribunal failed to rule in favor of Courts in the row over structural guarantees.
- Courts gets an image makeover. // In-Store Marketing;Jul2002, p5
Reports on the unveiling of a new brand identity in 2002 by furniture retailer Courts. Zones comprising its stores; Details of the revamp.