- Firms team up to boost sales. // Cabinet Maker;8/26/2005, Issue 5453, p8
Reports on the collaborative venture of Wood Brothers Inc. and Vale-Bridgecraft in Southampton, England. Purpose of the partnership; Significance of the collaboration to the promotion of Vale-Bridgecraft's furniture line; Statement of Vale-Bridgecraft managing director Stuart Chadwick on the...
- Independents back Gourmet Show. // Housewares;May2002, Issue 166, p54
Highlights the launching of The Gourmet Products Show in San Francisco, California. Feedbacks from retailers; Schedule of the show; Presence of independent retailers.
- Colombian kitchen and bath chain goes all out. Clark, Ken // Home Channel News;3/7/2011, Vol. 37 Issue 3, p45
The article reports that the Bogota, Colombia-based Almacenes Corona, home-design showroom store, is one of the finalists in the "Retail Store of the Year Design Competition" organized by Chain Store Age, sister publication of the journal.
- Back to the future. // Cabinet Maker;01/28/2000, Issue 5172, p6
Features Wood Brothers' upholstered Roxborough furniture, co-designed by Colin Jackson.
- Grand Openings. // Crain's Cleveland Business;2/9/2004, Vol. 25 Issue 6, p14
The article provides information about various openings of showrooms, restaurants and other business units in the category of small business in Cleveland, Ohio. Owners of Club Suri Alpacas in Grafton, Dennis and Terri Radesic operate a 12-acre animal ranch and help customers raise alpacas "for...
- Marts expand in national boom. // Gifts & Decorative Accessories;Dec94, Vol. 95 Issue 12, p8
Reports that marts are responding to changes in retail by expanding exhibit space for gifts and decorative accessories vendors and categories. Incentives for increased buyer traffic at markets.
- DDI awards Retail Design Collective outstanding showrooms. Bove, Jessie // Display & Design Ideas;Jan/Feb2010, Vol. 22 Issue 1, p10
The article announces several awards given to the outstanding showrooms of retail designs in New York including Megavision, Adel Rootstein Mannequins and Hudson and Broad.
- Black Swan spreads its wings. // Fairfield County Business Journal;11/6/2006, Vol. 45 Issue 45, p6
The article reports on the near completion of the 8,000-square-foot showroom for Black Swan Fireside Hearth in Newtown, Connecticut. The existing 1,600-square-foot showroom will be demolished and will be converted into a parking area. The company started in 1979 developing their house as a...
- The High Street. // Cabinet Maker;9/17/2010, Issue 5705, p3
An introduction to the journal is presented in which the editor discusses the increased shop vacancy rates in Great Britain, which significantly affects trade in the area.