New site and new lines for Winchester
- News. // Cabinet Maker;09/10/99, Issue 5154, p5
Discusses the plans of Quest Design Upholstery to move to a site in Huthwaite, Nottinghamshire in England in hope to increase production turnover.
- Gills's holiday success. // Cabinet Maker;01/16/98, Issue 5071, p5
Reports on sales representative Gil Reynolds' acquisition of Winchester Furniture's 1997 Agent of the Year Award. Reynolds' performance as a sales representative; Areas represented by Reynolds.
- Showing skin sense. Baum, Stepahnie // Cabinet Maker;2/14/2003, Issue 5324, p28
Features several leather upholstery presented during the 2003 Furniture Show in Great Britain. Presentation of the EasyTrend recliner chair from LeatherTrend USA; Models of upholstery shown by Incanto Divani; Design of the upholstery model presented by Winchester Furniture.
- American Leather moves to new plant, headquarters. Gunin, Joan // Furniture/Today;2/16/2004, Vol. 28 Issue 24, p34
Reports that the custom upholstery manufacturer American Leather has moved into its plant and headquarters at the Mountain Creek Business Park in Dallas, Texas. Total capital investment for the move and for machinery; Hiring of additional employees; Statements by the firm's president and...
- End of an era for the high street. // Cabinet Maker;3/17/2006, Issue 5479, p4
The article focuses on the relocation of Westmede Furnishers owned by Trevor Colgate. The company's warehouse has moved up to a new site that is about 2,500 square feet located at the edge of its town that offers a wider road better for loading and unloading deliveries. Colgate said that new...
- Fabrics go monochrome. Westphal, Linda // Cabinet Maker;06/18/99, Issue 5142, p4
Reports that upholstery company Orior by Design has added a collection of fabrics to its existing ranges.
- Trading up. Young, Helen // Cabinet Maker;12/05/97, Issue 5067, p12
Details the growth of upholstery trade in Great Britain in fiscal 1997. Sales performance of major upholstery companies; Growth in the popularity of motion upholstery; Increase in the demand for sofabeds; Increase in the sales of leather upholstery.
- Salvo says. // Cabinet Maker;04/03/98, Issue 5082, p6
Focuses on the performance of the specialist upholstery retail market in Great Britain. Pricing of upholstery in the market; Status of independent operators.
- ScS in line. // Cabinet Maker;09/18/98, Issue 5106, p3
Reports on the expected financial performance of British upholstery chain Scs for the year ending September 1998.