Bed warehouse blaze
- UK: Asos loses 20% of stock following warehouse fire. Russell, Michelle // Aroq - Just-Style.com (Global News);6/26/2014, p2
The article presents a reprint of the article "UK: Asos loses 20 percent of stock following warehouse fire," which appeared in the June 23, 2014 issue of the journal's website "Aroq-Just-Style.com." Nearly 20 percent of stock of the online fashion retailer Asos PLC was lost at its distribution...
- Fire alarm. Wehner, Piers // Estates Gazette;10/4/2014 Supplement EG Industrial, p8
The article focuses on industrial warehouse fires, the precautionary measures shed owners and users can consider, and the factors that may delay the process of finding the right solution, such as the type of goods stored and the logistical needs of the operators. Topics discussed include the...
- Blaze strikes Rotterdam. // Chemical Week;3/6/96, Vol. 158 Issue 9, p6
Reports that fire swept through a chemical warehouse in Rotterdam, Netherlands on February 28, 1996. Release of toxic fumes due to the fire; Number of people taken to hospitals; Response to the disaster.
- Khanata fire contained. // Eastern Door;3/18/2011, Vol. 20 Issue 10, p1
The article reports on the fire which came from an old metal warehouse at the Khanata Plaza, Kahnawake, Quebec, on March 17, 2011, but no one was injured.
- Bastrop warehouse fire affects local fireworks dealer. LEOS III, MOSES // Free Press (Buda, TX);7/3/2013, Vol. 111 Issue 14, p1A
The article reports on a fire incident at the American Fireworks warehouse in Bastrop, Texas on June 30, 2013.
- Stripwarehouses: A new firefighting challenge. Gustin, Bill // Fire Engineering;May97, Vol. 150 Issue 5, p48
Discusses the ways for fighting fires in strip warehouse buildings. Construction of warehouses; Overhead hazard in strip warehouses; Two basic routes of entry into a strip warehouse; Advantages of using overhead doors over swinging doors.
- Firefighters contain inferno. Cornitius, Tim // Chemical Week;7/5/1995, Vol. 157 Issue 1, p20
Reports that firefighters managed to prevent flames from a Houston, Tex. warehouse fire from spreading to an adjacent building containing organic peroxides and a variety of other potentially explosive materials. Damage wrought by the fire; Health problems.
- Seven vehicles destroyed in Bolden Body Shop fire. Thomas-Tisdale, Alice // Jackson Advocate;6/3/2010, Vol. 72 Issue 33, p1A
The article reports on the fire in Jackson, Mississippi which destroyed the Jitney Jungle Warehouse, Bolden Body Shop and the closed Web South Printing.
- Former furniture warehouse collapses because of fire. // Cabinet Maker;3/09/2012, Issue 5778, p12
The article reports that a fire in a furniture warehouse in Rotherham, England on March 1, 2012, caused the roof and one side of the building to collapse.