- Sales jamboree forecast to continue for nine years. // Cabinet Maker;8/10/2001, Issue 5250, p1
Forecasts the sales in the furniture and floorcovering industry in Europe from 2001 to 2009. Increase of industry sales; Consumer spending on furniture and floorcoverings; Data on percentage rate sales.
- Stores shrug off rate rises. // Cabinet Maker;9/3/2004, Issue 5404, p4
Reports that retailers of furniture and floor coverings in Great Britain shrugged off the effects of increased interest rates in August 2004 with stores seeing annual sales growth for the eight consecutive month.
- Furniture and floorcoverings slow in December. // Cabinet Maker;1/15/2010, Issue 5670, p19
The article presents a report from BRC-KPMG Retail Sales Monitor depicting a drop of sales of furniture and floor coverings in Great Britain last December 2009.
- Furniture inflation at a two year high. // Cabinet Maker;6/11/2010, Issue 5691, p6
The article presents a report from British Retail Consortium (BRC)-Nielsen Shop Price Index that inflation of furniture and floor coverings in Great Britain has continued to surge since January 2008.
- Furniture sector sees price deflation. // Cabinet Maker;8/6/2010, Issue 5699, p4
The article reports on the deflation of prices for the furniture and floor coverings industry in Great Britain for July 2010.
- Why the rug industry loves Chinese imports. Wyman, Lisa // Furniture/Today;4/12/2004, Vol. 28 Issue 32, p100
Discusses why the rug industry in the U.S. loves Chinese imports. Involvement of the rug and furniture industry with the Commerce Department to develop equitable system of trade with China; History of rug trade between China and the U.S.
- Retailers see sales growth bounce back. // Cabinet Maker;2/6/2004, Issue 5374, p6
Reports on sales of British furniture and floor coverings retailers in January 2004. Comparison with December 2003 and January 2002 figures; Performance of furniture stores and durable household goods retailers; Overall retail sales volumes.
- May's sales growth looks set to continue. // Cabinet Maker;6/4/2004, Issue 5391, p4
Reports on the growth of sales in volume for furniture and floor covering retailers in Great Britain as of May 2004. Comparison of the month's sales increase with the previous month; Projected sales growth by June, 2004; Key drivers of consumer's willingness to spend.
- Stores enjoy upturn. // Cabinet Maker;3/4/2005, Issue 5428, p4
Reports on the financial performance of furniture and floorcoverings retailers in Great Britain for January 2005. Percentage of increase in overall sales; Improvement of spending from advertising; Changes in the levels of personal debt.